What is sporting and non-sporting trade - page 4

Korey >> :

The purpose of the Championship is to promote MTS and its features.
There are the Championship Rules and the Championship Specifications.
For violation of the rules, it is clear - disqualification.

But for violation of technical rules not leading to disqualification?
Is it necessary to disqualify participants for violating technical conditions?

- The server does not ban Strelec(a) (to remove his EA, we need a meeting)).
- Strelec decreases his profits with these mistakes. Well You can't, it's unreasonable to count Mistake 130 as an alleged unsportsmanlike trick.

- Strelec's EA mistakes do not detract from MTS' capabilities, on the contrary - even with the mistakes in the lead.

==Disqualification for technical conditions =BLEEP==

Disagree. Of course you cannot shoot for error 130. But what if this error is being generated continuously for several hours at one minute intervals? And obviously nothing will change, because Strelec did not take into account the possibility of changing Stop-Levels and Spread (although such a situation is directly written in the rules), fixing them. Which is a direct violation of the rules. Prizmal, as far as I understand, has violated the same rule, but he has implemented the possibility of changes, so his EA does not generate an error but simply does not trade, in order not to clog the log with errors.

The rules explicitly say not to use pips. People simply added 1pp to the limits set by the organisers. I.e., formally, the conditions are fulfilled. But in fact? In fact, we got a mess when the organisers started playing with spreads and levels. The accusations that the organizers are playing a trick on everyone have begun. The more so because Strelec has clearly written that his EA may profitable work with new levels too. Couldn't it be programmed? There would not have been any problems. Otherwise we get the situation, when he has trusted his luck and now the trader is blamed for it.

Korey >> :

The purpose of the Championship is to promote the MTS and its possibilities.
There are the Championship Rules and the Championship Technical Provisions.
For violation of the rules it is clear - disqualification.

This is how the rules are broken.

Expert Advisors may contain restrictions on use outside the Championship, but must meet the following requirements:

* properly consider the settings of financial instruments without rigidly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market indentations, etc.).

So, disqualification is logical. Though, to be fair, IMHO, a well-deserved prize.

"properly take into account the settings of financial instruments without rigidly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market pullbacks, etc.)" (c)

1. Strelec correctly calculates the settings of financial instruments - you get an Error 130 and keep quiet until the next tick.
2. There is no threshold specified when the "wrong" moment occurs,

which means that this requirement is related to the ability to work under the server.
and if the server doesn't remove the swatch, there's nothing to make up.

Korey >> :
..- drive off the track, damage the body, tear up engines and wheels, nobody takes them off for that, as long as they get there))).

They are taken off for damaging fairings, endangering other cars, they are taken off by the judges' decision when there are doubts about the serviceability after the collisions,

on fuel and oil leaks, etc., etc.

Korey >> :

"properly take into account the settings of financial instruments without rigidly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market pullbacks, etc.)" (c)

If you reason like that, then some of the EAs are incorrectly disqualified as early as the testing stage.

Besides, he's already got his prizes, for selling an EA. That's one.

And the prizes are not given for the audience sympathy. That is two.

I see a shortcoming of the organizers in one thing - incomplete testing. If the rules stated the correct accounting, the organizers were obliged to check this point.

By the way, from this point of view it's quite an excuse -- tested passed? passed.

Korey писал(а) >>

==Disqualification for technical conditions =BLEEP==

I was also poked in the rules yesterday. Here is a quote: According to the Championship conditions, every Expert Advisor must correctly take into account the settings of financial instruments without any rigidly set parameters. Spreads and the minimum margin from the market price can dynamically change depending on market conditions. During periods of high volatility, before and during news hours, there may be problems with executing trades or modifying existing orders.

Let's call things by their proper names, "disqualification for non-compliance with contest rules/conditions", which does not sound like a cruelty, but quite logical... The contest is not for "coins", but for real money prizes, if the organizers will not go to a disqualification, it would violate the rights of participants coming 4th or 5th place, who have not violated any rules, why should he fly past the prize money?

Andy_Kon wrote :>>

You have not provided "behavior" of third parties who have changed the conditions without your knowledge (permission), and this is on their "conscience".

The possibility of changing trading conditions, as well as the need for advisors to be ready for such changes is stipulated in the tournament rules. By participating in the tournament, you agree with them. You simply should not violate them, and your conscience has nothing to do with it. The organisers are being more than loyal... IMHO.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Besides, he's already got his prizes, for selling the EA. That's one.

And the prizes aren't awarded for viewer appreciation. That's two.

Tennis players on the court shouting unaesthetic - disqualify them!
Besides, they already get their prizes for advertising, for getting married)))

Error 130 with the control that Strelec has is an estэ typing mistake,
It's not pretty, but it's not disruptive to the server and doesn't bother other participants.

Korey >> :

Tennis players on the court shouting unaesthetically, disqualify them!
Besides they already get their prizes for advertising, for getting married)))

Don't be like that :) .

If the rules of a tennis tournament state that you cannot shout unaesthetically, and disqualification follows, the analogy counts.

Korey писал(а) >>
Error 130 with the control that Strelec has is an estэ>> it's an aesthetic mistake,
ugly, but -fact it does not disrupt the server and does not interfere with other participants.

It's not just an extra entry in the log, the server is bombarded with incorrect requests and you think it doesn't interfere with the server's operation? Just recently I had a similar error on a real account (by mistake I edited an EA file directly on my account), autotrading was turned off in 15 minutes, I had to call and apologize... I tried to trade with my account, maybe my brokerage company is too tough, but I think it's just a protection mechanism.

Reason: