Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 11

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

I don't understand how you apply it at all...

OpenPosition("",0,CalcLotsAuto(Risc),StopLoss,TakeProfit,Magic);

Hoper23 >> :

Brothers, I've been messing around at night, and I'm shocked. Anyway, with stochastic filtering and OsMoy, you can make a lot of money. I have a starting 1000 quid from 10 to 28 comes out 21000 with a drawdown of 60.66%!!!!

But 2% of my deposit to trade...that's kinda waaapche... What about the refinement, we could do a swap. Granite and KHorosh, give us your soaps. Mine is bghoper@mail.ru

Do you have Mail.Ru Agent installed?

khorosh >> :
As an active forum member I can send and code, only give the address.

My address is my Yandex nickname, simple and tasteful. :))

Now I'm busy, I'll gather my pieces into pile and send them out, maybe they'll be useful.

granit77 >> :

My address is my Yandex nickname, simple and tasteful. :))

Busy at the moment, I'll get my bits and pieces together by the weekend and send them out, maybe they'll come in handy.

It is not clear to me. Do you have Mail.Ru Agent installed? My Outlook Express mail doesn't work, but the Agent does.

khorosh >> :

It doesn't make sense to me. Do you have Mail.Ru Agent installed? My Outlook Express doesn't work, but Agent does.

No, it is not installed, simply there is a box on Яндексе,granit77@yandex.ru.Если you have problems with the post programs, make a box on Yandex or Mail and work with it simply a browser, without installing the post program on a computer. All the service is there inside.

Outlook Express has recently been set up and I'm enjoying it :)

What the hell with the encryption. Let's do it right here, anyway, the locals won't understand a damn thing in the code, and it still needs to be optimized with brains. So here's what I've done. It means I have a problem with stochastic filtering and autolot size (it cannot work with 0.01, starts only with 0.1). I have applied OsMa as a filter for stochastic, reduced drawdown to 60% and increased profit, but this 60% drawdown is not satisfying in demo. Let's work together, shall we?
Files:
sobaka.mq4  12 kb

By the way, there's ASA 193944517, also, how do you look at filtering out the signal with a pattern? 'Pattern Alert v1.1'.

Trying to make some sense out of what's being done here... It's not working.

Granit77 , you seem to be a very level-headed person who is not too keen on pseudo-graphics, explain the point of these dances on the verge of a MC with an optimizer at his side. What is the purpose?

Figar0 >> :

Trying to make some sense out of what's being done here... I can't.

Granit77 , you seem to be a very level-headed person who is not too keen on pseudo-graphics, explain the point of these dances on the verge of a MC with an optimizer at his side. What is the goal?

The goal is always the same - to make money. So we are discussing how to make money. No one builds a pseudo-graphal, miracles do not happen, just the analysis. If you are so smart, then tell me how to filter out the stochastic signal.

Reason: