[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 822

Vinin:

Strange as it may seem, but it does not accelerate things at all.

Magik is used to select orders from one EA. To find buy and sell the order type is checked. With different magicians there is only one check, so there are less operations to process.

Vinin:

Dim, I'll delete the redundant post. There's no need for repetition.

I'd delete it myself.

abolk:

A magik is used to select orders from one EA. The order type is then checked to find buy and sell. With different magicians there is only one check, so there are fewer operations to process.

Well, well. This also creates some extra problems for us. Well, of course, it is a matter of course. I prefer to use universal functions. They do not know anything about either a magician or an order type. But they can work with any magician and any order, and with any symbol quite correctly.

Vinin:

Well, well. And creating more problems for yourself. Well, that's a matter of course. I prefer to use universal functions. And they do not know anything about the magician or the type of order. But they can handle any Magician, any order and any symbol quite correctly.

How can a universal function which knows nothing about a magician or an order type distinguish orders of different directions and belonging to different EAs? If we pass a magik and an order type to a function, it does not mean that the function does not know anything about the magik and the order type

abolk:

How can a universal function which knows nothing about a wizard or an order type distinguish orders of different directions and belonging to different EAs? If you pass a magik and an order type to a function, it does not mean that the function does not know anything about the magik and the order type.

It only works with what we give it in the parameters. We do not need to complicate things. But everything has a right to life. Different magicians allow you to reduce one operation. But if you eliminate all those operations that are not necessary, maybe it won't matter at all. I mean code optimization.

Vinin:

It only works with what it is given in the parameters. Why complicate things. Everything has a right to life, though. Different magicians allow you to reduce one operation. But if you eliminate all the unnecessary ones, maybe it won't matter at all. I mean code optimization.

I agree with everything. I was just making a suggestion why there were different magicians in the above code. Once I've encountered an EA where a whole system of identifying iteration level of a martin was built on a magician.

abolk:

I agree with everything. I was just making an assumption as to why there were different magics in the above code. I once came across an EA that had a whole mechanism for identifying the iteration level of a martin based on a magician.

This is a bit different. The magician can provide us with additional information. The main thing is not to get lost in it.

Vinin:

This is a little different. A magician can carry additional information. The main thing is not to get lost in it.

Agreed

abolk:

Vinin:

Thank you!

Hi all!

Guys, help me out here...How do I make sure that when an order is opened from a certain level (with stop and take)

The Expert Advisor does not open a second, third, etc order. And the next order should be opened only after the first one was closed at stop or take.

Reason: