Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 3

LeoV писал(а) >>

Yes.... beauty.... Singapore is a beautiful city - been there....))))

I've been there many times when I went to the seas :-)

I think Singapore is an example : green, clean, it rains for 30 mins at lunchtime... Before the downpour, all the shops and eateries clean the pavement with detergents...

And once we were standing on the roadstead near Sentosa and Police gave a concert with full fireworks - a total hoot :-)

Ugh, man... nostalgia kicked in :-)

Better Scalper and Pipsqueak ))))

Cronex >> :

I have been there many times when I went to the sea :-)

Why didn't you become a "marconet"? Did you make it to "grandpa" at least?

coaster писал(а) >>

Why didn't you become a marconet? Did you make it to 'grandfather' at least?

I did not learn to be a marconet, and at that time they began to reduce their functions in the shipping companies, transferring the functions to the chief, and two years you do not become a grandfather :-) They shoved me to the second, but I went ashore in time. Otherwise I would have completely degraded :-).

But a friend of mine who stayed on, worked his way up to the level of a grandfather, and then became the head of Fleet operation department... And now he works in the register, but he can't drink any more :-)

Red.Line >> :

..All the dots block the account sooner or later...

So that's what's waiting for me...

And they say it's so sweet...

Trader : Please tell me, does xxxxxxx ban his clients for pipsing?

Broker: No, we don't and we're not going to.

Trader : Are you kidding? You mean if I trade 100-200 trades a day with 5 lots a day with the same TP as the spread and I do it all the time,
?

>> Would it suit you, you will not ban me and slow down the withdrawal of my money?

Broker: We are not against the scalping, we are even for it, we will get more spread. As for the TP and SL, it's more complicated here, the distance between SL and TP we have at least 2 spreads,

so we can't put it the way you say. As for the lots, it's not such a simple question. If you work on liquidity, then 5 lots is one thing,

But if I use illiquid trades, then dealer can widen the spread...

BrokerX : No kidding, we will not ban you or slow you down, earn money, I will be happy without any irony, really.

Trader X : Broker X, are you the representative for xxxxxx?

Broker2 : Yes, BrokerÕs responses can be 110% considered as position xxxxxx.

BrokerX : Yes, I am a representative of xxxxxx, the head of money markets department which also includes a forex product for physical persons.

xxxxxxxx is not a charity, this has to be clearly understood. If we put out these terms it means it's acceptable for us.

If I get blocked after statements like that, then faith in humanity will finally be lost. :))

Red.Line >> :
Just curious. It seems that it is against the rules to use scalping. There are accounts which have 99% of profitable trades within spread +2. Their losses are higher and the overall ratio is probably not even close to 25% but it's interesting. There are several such accounts, by the way. It's strange, because no one pays out the written accounts.

Pips will be disqualified after the championship is over. The rules sound unambiguous:

Do not use scalping: if the profit of 25% of trades will be within the spread, the participant will be disqualified

It is not possible to disqualify on this point now, because the competitor can say that his expert could have adapted and increased his goals in the future, as a result of achieving this point. However, it will be possible to audit afterwards and maybe even disqualify some of the runners-up.

timbo писал(а) >> не использовать пипсовку: если профит у 25% трейдов по итогам соревнования будет в пределах спреда, то участник дисквалифицируется

What does it mean to say "within the spread"? The spread is 2 pips. Does it mean within 2 pips? Or 4 pips? Or 6 pips?

according to the rules, it's not pips. isn't it?
Reason: