I can't believe it! - page 16

Dezil >> :

I'm not worried about it) I haven't been looking for a grail for a long time now, I'm over it.)

I mixed up timeframes today ( i forgot to switch) and i confirmed my buy... and I'm down 70%... Waiting... until the first star ( until the eur/dolar pulls back... ) purely a mechanical error but the consequences....

baleen.... the "golden hour" of the next "grail" has come to an end... When I look at the demo account (under investor password) ... but the system is slowly losing money... ...maybe it needs some work? Or maybe I should find a calmer pair... Because the Samurai stops at the root... and appetizing candlesticks with 500-1.5 thousand points may go down the drain... By the way, don't leave it overnight... or else a flat, etc...

Shniperson >> :
baleen.... The hour of grace is over... I look at my demo account (under investor password) ... but the system is slowly losing money... ...maybe it needs some work? Or maybe I should find a calmer pair... Because the Samurai stops at the root... and appetizing candlesticks with 500-1.5 thousand points may go down the drain... By the way, don't leave it open overnight... flats and so on.

I'M SLOWLY LOSING (SORRY TO SAY)... MAYBE THE SYSTEM ISN'T RIGID ENOUGH... OR MAYBE IT'S JUST AN OVERSIGHT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE...(MORE LIKE BOTH TOGETHER)

Shniperson >> :
baleen.... The hour of grace has come and gone... I look at my demo account (under investor password) ... but the system is slowly losing money... ...maybe it needs some work? Or maybe I should find a calmer pair... Because the Samurai stops at the root... and appetizing candlesticks with 500-1.5 thousand points may go down the drain... By the way, one should not leave it for the night... A flat, etc...

What do you expect? You guys are being filmed with a hidden camera :)

xnko >> :

What did you expect? >> guys, give it up. You were on Candid Camera.)

Let's all say Chizz...

We're gonna be on tv! We're gonna be on tv! It's david blaine!

The councillor is leaking, I was wrong and rejoiced early.

Forget all about it.

Let's wait for the trend, I wonder where the Eurobucks will go?

xnko >> :

Forget all about it.

We will wait for the trend, I wonder where the Eurobucks will go?

It just needs a little work... I would like to give him "nerves of steel"... because the candles were not bad, we could "suffer" a drawdown and then cut down 200-400 pips.

No, such results are unrealistic :), we'll go back to digital filters.

But I'm keeping the demo for now.

xnko >> :

No, such results are unrealistic :), we'll go back to digital filters.

But I'm holding the demo for now.

And how did you manage to get 42 cents on the real one?

xnko >> :

Forget all about it.

Will wait for the trend, I wonder where the Eurobucks will go?

OF COURSE IT'S DOWN (AFTER I LOST IT)

BUT I SCREWED UP... (MIXED UP THE TIMES) AND GOT A HUGE LOT... TOO BAD IT WENT THE WRONG WAY...

>> SORRY ABOUT THE 18,000 LOST AND THE 730 INVESTED TOO.

Reason: