I can't believe it! - page 12

Again about the idea, since you are asking.

The idea is as follows: wait, wait, wait, if the price goes down from Open and then flips up from Open then buy. Sell on the contrary.

Sorry, but I can not say small things.
Let me know if I do.

xnko >> :
Not patient, I put it on real (but in cents), in a month if expectations will be justified, from me gift to people in New Year! >> I will show the zero version of the Expert Advisor, which turned $100 into $1000 in the current year on the Strategy Tester. Perhaps you will get a more profitable EA after you improve the code than I did!

Isn't it easier, cheaper and safer to upload the QUALITY HISTORY

and run some tests that you can trust at least a little?

goldtrader >> :

Wouldn't it be easier, cheaper and safer to upload a QUALITY HISTORY

and run some tests that you can trust at least a little bit?

All right, let the man play with his invention to his heart's content. In addition, the name of the branch is nice, there is a lot of rubbish, complete disregard for the quality of the story.

I think after 5 - page of all this mess will start offering to sell MEGOKasa.

Guys, I understand that it is difficult to believe, I myself do not believe in the report. I do not need to download the history because I bet on a real account, let some time pass and then we will see the results.

goldtrader >> :

Isn't it easier, cheaper and safer to upload a QUALITY HISTORY

and run tests that you can trust at least a little bit?
I've been saying the same thing for a long time. But some people prefer to gain experience by getting bumps on their foreheads rather than using the experience of people who have already gone that route.

bet on the demo as well.

VC: FxCompany

account: 144417

password: 3zcemlt

GbpJpy H1

xnko >> :
Guys, I understand that it's hard to believe, I don't believe in the report myself. I don't need to download the history because I bet on a real account, we'll see the results.

You seem to be one of those who don't trust the "380V Ops for life!" signs.

Such "practitioners" prefer to take everything "by the tooth" by picking up a phase, or even both at once :)

We will see the results.

25 cents is a risk worth taking (even with the crisis factor). Feast on it!

If anyone wants to copy trades from the demo to your account, I think there are such advisors. But keep in mind, my internet is weak, I get blackouts sometimes. I also do not know how long I will be testing for.

Do not forget about safety of withdrawal and saving ... for example with a triple deposit withdraw a third of the funds ... (if the deposit is more than 200 baht)

for the yen, by the way: the yen is one of the riskiest currencies... large spikes of 500-1000 pips or more are possible ...

Reason: