YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 26

buying on pipsare depends on the size of the StopLoss,
I have 300 - it's less than that (in the last few months)
What about you?

Korey >> :
i got a lot of profit on pipsar, it depends on the size of StopLoss,
i have 300 - less is more (in the last months).
What about you?

in the tester, testing pipsaurus does not give the reality of tests - you can get a very approximate picture - to debug the mechanics

in general, it is necessary to use some randomness in the expert advisor, for example, to generate an increase in spreads and levels.

and try to generate a lack of price and try to recreate the realities

i.e. the mechanics should be ideal

and the mechanism of signals in the mechanics should sift out the signals when you change the stopLoss spread and no price

and also take a signal to the mechanics if it tries to break an entrance.

---

unrealistic especially the older the timeframe the less realistic

----

I have a 30 pips stop and takei from spread + 2 pips or more.

to YuraZ

Thank you! Very valuable information. The main thing is that it is possible! - Profitable pips with a stop in the region of 30 p.

Korey писал(а) >>
buying on pipsar depends on the size of StopLoss,
i have 300 - less is leaking (in the last few months)
what about you?

I have 24 for M30 and 30 for M5

ArtemRG писал(а) >>

I got 24.

>> wow!

==
Is it possible to have a Pipsarian themed championship for minimum drawdown and minimum risk of loss?

Korey >> :

Wow!

==
>> Is it possible to organize a theme championship for pipsars with minimal drawdown and minimal risk of loss?

Yuri Reshetov

i once created a theme - i.e. we got together and decided to trade on demo machines

i.e. everyone at home let the advisor in and that's it... traded at alpari

May 2008, but not everyone had pips.

But the winner was Pipsar on eurgbp

but then again that was a demo!

---

I was debugging a flat break.

ArtemRG писал(а) >>

I have 24 for M30 and 30 for M5

Isn't it nonsense to use such parameters, smaller frame - bigger stop? Logically it would be 50 on the minutes...) Doesn't it speak of overoptimization?

------

And apart from trolls, whose behavior can be explained at least in some way, they say there are forum bots, sort of mechanized internet interlocutors... Who writes them and why, is a mystery to me, but they say they occur...

And to lighten the mood, I'll tell you a funny story. Kept in his time game server, CS, and since the "off" time people were not always recruited a lot, game jobs were filled by computer players, bots. For the sake of naturalism, they were equipped with a "speech" mechanism and could produce all sorts of remarks-comments etc. All their vocabulary was in a text file, and for fun, I have been edited to mildly provocative remarks such as "Mazila", "for crying out loud," "And in reality, you're the same brave? So, in fact, every day there was some pretzel, contrived with them to argue until foam out of his mouth, to score an arrow, not for life and with a call brotha....) Had to make the bots mute)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Isn't it nonsense to have such parameters, less frame more stop? Logically it would be 50 on the minutes...) Isn't it about over-optimisation?

------

No. The stops are maximally tightened in the beginning. It enters from the channel edge. On M30 it finds the channel edge better, while on M5 there is more noise, so I had to widen the stop. It almost does not work at M1 - it cannot see the channel. I have not optimized it using the optimizer.

Here is the subtlety. All this works perfectly well on a Championship demo account.

I use spread 5 and take not less than 10 on eurgbp in my brokerage company (A). It works much worse on my Demo account and shows acceptable profit only on M30 ( .

vasilyt писал(а) >>

I think Strlz and Prismal have a converted "STOMPER EURGBP". Sold here

Maybe someone has one? Share :)

Note that his expert only works in buying. I think Sagittarius didn't make the sell ban for nothing.

It's just fitting the global trend of the euro pound, which is ascending now.

And when it turns around and his expert starts to trade against the trend, I think his deposit will start to melt before his eyes...

Stomper is much more reliable in my opinion.

Speaking of trolls,
-there's no exchange
there was no exchange, and there won't be - instead of c.u.s., it's all in y's.
Reason: