Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 36

Xadviser >> :

You can, but as Zhunko correctly answered, it won't give you anything (in terms of practical results). If the question was understood correctly.

There is no point in synthesizing an EP from two indices. More or less interesting is when it is possible to get more VPs than source currencies, i.e. at least starting with four.

The question was about the possibility to make the movement of gold and three currencies as a moving triangle, and not as separate charts (the correspondence with Zhunko has gone away from my QUESTION to the Pair Synthesis PROPOSAL of my interlocutor). Full question to YOU is stated 26.11.08 12:48. Thus, for last time have thought of some specifications, but to expound there is sense later, in the presence of interest...

zmitrich писал(а) >>

The question was about the possibility to make the movement of gold and three currencies as a moving triangle, and not as separate charts (the correspondence with Zhunko has gone away from my QUESTION to the Pair Synthesis PROPOSAL of my interlocutor). Full question to YOU is stated 26.11.08 12:48. Thus, for last time have thought of some specifications, but to expound there is a sense later, in the presence of interest ...

You wrote: "The main conclusion: to seek not regularity of one EP, but to catch moments of inconsistency of several connected EPs in order to foresee correction directions, when they are moving to equilibrium" Having read several times I understood exactly so as Zhunko explained. So if you clarify your suggestion, or better yet explain it graphically, that would be great.

Xadviser >> :

You wrote: "Main conclusion: do not look for pattern of one GP, but catch moments of inconsistency of several interrelated GPs in order to anticipate directions of correction, when they move to equilibrium." Having read several times I understood it exactly as Zhunko explained it. So if you clarify your suggestion, or better yet explain it graphically, that would be great.

Clearly my attempt to put my rudiments of an idea has reduced all my attempts to get an answer to my question to a fruitless correspondence for now. Please discard my "Main conclusion...... to equilibrium."

A simple technical question remains: Is it possible to implement a chart (for gold and three currencies) of this non-standard form? (+ what would be required of me for that?).

Other than of course an explanation of the chart itself. Explaining it graphically is extremely difficult for me ("dummies").There are two ways out:

1.Draw, scan, send.2.Phone.

On a counter-question "and why?

Thank you

zmitrich писал(а) >>

A definite attempt to state my rudiments of an idea has reduced all my attempts to get an answer to my question to a so far fruitless correspondence. Please discard my "Main conclusion...... to equilibrium."

A simple technical question remains: Is it possible to implement a chart (for gold and three currencies) of this non-standard form? (+ what would be required of me to do this?).

1. It is possible. However, when you set the problem, specify the wording. Because in the first variant you write for "several linked GPs" and in the second one for "three currencies". These (EPs and currencies) are fundamentally different things. Currencies cannot be interlinked, but EPs can. Maybe that is why we do not understand your idea.

2) Contact any of the programmers (I am not a programmer). All of them have different conditions of cooperation. Someone may be interested for free, but you can write TOR and (probably) for a small price you realize your idea much faster. (my suggestion)

Except of course for the explanation of the graph itself. Explaining it graphically is extremely difficult for me ("dummies").There are two ways out:

1.Draw, scan

As an option, but you can also use the built-in drawing tools in the same Word, for example.

Xadviser >> :

1. Possibly. However, clarify the wording when setting the problem. Because in the first variant you write for "several interrelated GPs", and in the second one for "three currencies". These (EPs and currencies) are fundamentally different things. Currencies cannot be interlinked, but EPs can. Maybe that is why we do not understand your idea.

2) Contact any of the programmers (I am not a programmer). All of them have different conditions of cooperation. Someone may be interested for free, but you can write TOR and (probably) for a small price you realize your idea much faster. (my suggestion)

As an option, but you can also use built-in drawing tools in the same Word, for example.

Thank you for your reply. It's about the GP of course (thanks again for the correction). Most importantly, thanks for the recommendations.

Xadviser >> :

Thanks for the article.

Only recently came across this thread. Came to the same conclusions myself. I agree with every point you made.

It's a pity that this thread is mostly one flubber obtained through the efforts of the short-sighted and over-emotional authors of some of the posts.

>> Thanks again.

Reason: