Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 32

zmitrich >> :

1. "This path" is the path of a pair synthesised by indices?

2. If the practice has proved futile, it is necessary to determine why. This will give food for further reflection. So what was the unfeasibility of the idea?

>> Thank you.

In M1, trading on the difference between the real and synthesized pairs is a Pips trade. Who would let you perform such pipsing?

There are other ways to use indexes.

The problem is not the pipsqueak, but the chaotic change in the forecast sign because the pairs have not agreed on who is the master and who is the slave.

Korey >> :
The problem is not in the pips, but in the chaotic change of the forecast sign, as the pairs did not agree on who is the leader and who is the slave.

For a fortnight I was a happy man, thought I was going to be the lead pair forever, almost bet on real, but decided to round up the demo to a month.

For the remaining two weeks everything was exactly the opposite. :))

Korey >> :
The problem is not in the pips, but in the chaotic change of the forecast sign, because the pairs have not agreed which of them is the master and which is the slave.

There is one point. I call it the anisotropic bifurcation point (TAB) or point of no return. If the spectral lines of both indices pass this point at the same time, it is an unambiguous input/output.

It can be represented as a flat surface with the TAB bounded by two coordinates (time and spectral width in periods). This surface is a cross-section of the three-dimensional space (time, price, period). By the number and distribution of points up and down on this surface, a decision can be made.

It is necessary to analyse 4 such surfaces (first index, second index, synthetic pair, real pair) in one time-band.

This is very sketchy and brief. Not every index is suitable for this.

petrserg >> :
How do I get in touch with you?

8-050-310-41-44 Dima.

Xadviser писал(а) >>

Regarding the corridor, I recommend looking at the Trend and Flat thread

>> Excuse me, is this thread what you mean?

zxc >> :

"Have you read A Course in Miracles? [...] You'll find the download on this site Cube - e-library.

Where is the Student's Manual in this book?

Zhunko писал(а) >>

There is one point. I call it the anisotropic bifurcation point (TAB) or point of no return. If the spectral lines of both indices pass this point simultaneously, it is an unambiguous input/output.

It can be represented as a flat surface with the TAB bounded by two coordinates (time and spectral width in periods). This surface is a cross-section of the three-dimensional space (time, price, period). By the number and distribution of points up and down on this surface, a decision can be made.

We should analyse 4 such surfaces (first index, second index, synthetic pair, real pair) in one time strip.

This is very schematic and brief. Not every index will be suitable for it.

Don't you have a picture to illustrate it?

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I'm sorry, is this the branch you were referring to?

>> yeah, that's the one.

Mathemat >> :

Where is the Student Manual in this book?

I apologise for not clarifying right away.

At the link I provided you can download A Course in Miracles, the Text book in Russian.

Although Sophia Publishing House has issued a consolidated edition of A Course in Miracles in Russian which includes the following books: Text, Textbook for Students and Guide for Teachers, I have not yet encountered all three books in Russian on the Internet. I'll have to look for them...

In any case, you should start exactly with the book "Text", which gives the necessary basic concepts for further perception of the information. If you are interested in "The Text", it is easy to find the other two books (e.g. you can buy a printed edition).

If you need, I can throw the link - "A Course in Miracles" in English, the books: "Text", "Textbook for Students" and "Teacher's Guide".

---------------

Before reading A Course in Miracles, I recommend reading Kenneth Wopnick's INTRODUCTION TO A Course in Miracles. You can download it here.

Reason: