INTRA-LIGHT ANALYSIS - page 2

sllawa3 >> :

The lag of the flappers is inherently due to the choice of their period...

OK! Then what indicator won't lag if used on ticks?

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

After all, the current price can't just disappear.

The current price cannot just disappear. it can and how it can and the history can change, and everything can freeze up at the right moment. If there's no internet for 20 minutes, you won't get a tick, or you will work with a 20-minute gap. The minutes will be loaded, but the ticks will not (

sllawa3 >> :

>> Well, a tick has occurred or is seumental ( price level ), it is possible to write it into the buffer and then jump from it...

I have a lot of questions : is trading from any brokerage company possible and is it possible at all ?

Fduch >> :

OK! Then which indicator won't lag if used on ticks?

Any indicator based on a bar comparison... in this case it's a comparison of levels on ticks...

sllawa3 >> :

Any bar comparison is a level comparison... in this case it will be a comparison of levels on ticks...

Built on a bar comparison... What do you mean exactly? Can you give me an example of such an indicator? I don't understand what the ticks will do to avoid the "lag", because the main information: current price, opening/closing price, minimum/maximum price...

Fduch >> :

Built on a bar comparison... What do you mean exactly? Can you give me an example of such an indicator? Although, I still do not understand, what do ticks give to avoid "lag", because the main information: current price, opening/closing price, minimum/maximum price and so on.

elementary... a candlestick can change its direction twice during its formation... and what will be left? its opening and closing price? isn't that not enough information?...especially since even on m1 a candlestick takes one to several minutes to form...

sllawa3 >> :

what will be left? its open and close price? may be not enough information?

The minimum and maximum will remain, except for the opening and closing price, and this is almost always enough for the period of M1. But still, what kind of indicators are we talking about? Which indicators will not give lagging signals if you change them to ticks?

sllawa3 >> :

elementary... a candlestick can change its direction twice during its formation... and what will be left? its opening and closing price? isn't that not enough information?...especially since even on m1 a candlestick is formed from one to several minutes...

and all the indices... ...and all the indicator cards are drawn not at the current price but at the close price of the bar (or open depending on what you set) so until the end of the formation of the candle will not be the information from the indicator ... so that's why the brake ...

Fduch >> :

The minimum and maximum will remain, apart from the opening and closing price, and this is almost always sufficient on an M1 period. but still, what kind of indicators are we talking about? which indicators will not give lagging signals if you change them to ticks?

This minimum and maximum in one candle can be reached 2 or more times... And the height of a candlestick may be 10 or even more than one pip...

sllawa3 >> :

And all the indices... including the bars will not be drawn at the current price but at the close price of the bar

If you specify "Apply Close" in the indicator parameters, the zero bar will be drawn at the current price

Reason: