Question for MATHEMATICS - page 9

Mathemat >> :

Djuric has been decoded (lying quietly in Code Base), but I don't see any craftsmen who understand its algorithm... Really, it's a unique filter.

Which Jurik is it? The JMA one?

Yes, this one. I won't claim it's a processed original, but it's very good even in this form. All the regressions rest as they have too strong a differentiation effect, i.e. overlapping. Somewhere LeoV posted a comparison of this variant and the correct Djuric and admitted that the decoded one is quite decent.

And I'll allow myself an off-topic... To be honest, I still haven't found a way to use it. I've been twiddling my thumbs... Use it as a regression channel?

Helen >> :

So that's the thing, there is no market where supply and demand are born. There are stumps... And more and more traders...

95% of the work already done is intellectual property... However, it can, of course, be elementary stolen by unscrambling the product.

The market is the presence of buyers and sellers, i.e. there is always a market. Another question is that today it is a very shitty market. Are there more and more traders? Don't be ridiculous. Pioneers with endless demo accounts are not traders, and certainly not customers for normal work.

95% are standard operations like checking trading environment, availability of funds, money management, opening/closing positions, trailing stops, it's all the same for all MQL programs, so it makes no sense to write it every time over again. The decision unit, like MA crossing above and MA crossing below will be sufficient, and the two products are ready - we have two happy clients. It makes no sense to steal it, it's in the public domain, but it's an important part of any order, it won't work without it.

Elena, you've found a use for the maschkas, haven't you? And this one is smoother and has less of a lag. Of course, it's kind of weird to use it directly, you have to do some fiddling with the code.

Mathemat >> :

Yes, this one. I won't claim it's a processed original, but it's very good even in this form. All the regressions rest as they have too strong a differentiation effect, i.e. overlapping. Somewhere LeoV posted a comparison of this variant and the correct Djuric and admitted that the decoded one is quite decent.

If you need a "correct" JMA, see GODZILLA's article "Efficient algorithms of averaging with minimal lag and their use in indicators", there JMA is the same as LeoV's, I've compared it myself, and in principle you can adjust this one too, if put BarCount parameter approximately=1000, but it also depends on period.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Elena, you've found a use for the maschkas, haven't you? And this one is smoother, and it lags less. Of course, it's kind of weird to use it directly, you have to fiddle with the code.

Smoother, yeah. It doesn't lag, but it's ahead. Maybe I'll figure it out. That's an interesting idea about the filter... Imagine - I haven't tried it... I've always used it as a pointer, and it's been a long time... I'll give it a try, I'm always looking for something anyway. Later... Because Andrei, God bless him, has been stirring things up with his T101... I have to cool my head under cold water... it's boiling. (Laughs) Well, gentlemen... It's time. Let's get to work. Maybe we can get two waves off... if they give... ...those who can't be named here... ...maybe the connection won't go bad... maybe they'll let you open from the market... those who can't be named...

Mathemat >> :

Elena, you've found a use for the maschkas, haven't you? And this one is smoother, and it lags less. Of course, I don't think I can use it directly. I'd have to work with the code.

Not the code, the strategy.

No, exactly with Juric's code. There are opportunities to change it slightly - it's open source. And as for the strategy... Yeah, that's right, of course. That's the first thing to think about.

Mathemat >> :

No, exactly with Juric's code. There are possibilities to change it slightly - it's an open code.

>> And GODZILLA is not an open code, it seems to be more "correct". By the way Matemat-orders are still in force. I have an idea. But to implement it, I need Kohonen network as it seems to me as in networks I know nothing.

Reason: