Forex trading - page 8

sllawa3 >> :

BY THE WAY I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE EXACT WORDING OF THE TRADING CONDITIONS YOU NEED...

Here is a channel L.p. constructed on the last day (so threw....) I need that such channel would be built every single day, inputs is breakthrough of this channel already today, and that would be only 1 deal per day (not necessarily...). If you have something similar, please send it to me.

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a forex market, it's a fact, speculators create liquidity and hence noise. Imagine a puddle, it will be a market without speculators. There will simply be exchanges. If Boeing needs to exchange the proceeds from the sale of airbuses in euros for quid to pay workers, they will do it, and this exchange will cause a ripple in the puddle. But if there is a sea of speculators? Remember the movies where ships get caught in terrible storms... and how many people survive. In the market, the pro will catch a wave like a surfer, and do nothing until this wave appears. Trading is an art ! The art of seeing the true wave in all the noise. And in business as well as in trading, there is always a risk. You can open a business... and it can also go bankrupt.

BARS, 'trend-finding indicator' - just about right

LeoV >> :

You're going overboard )))))

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2008.09.19 00:00 - 2008.09.19 22:59 (2008.09.19 - 2008.09.20)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersStopLoss=7; TakeProfit=1111; Lots=0; K=0.9; Prots=0;

History bars2373Modelled ticks26900Modeling quality25.00%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1000.00

Net profit3793965.00Total profit6612033.30Total loss-2818068.30
Profitability2.35Expected payoff37939.65

Absolute drawdown54.40Maximum drawdown2048229.50 (52.03%)Relative drawdown80.70% (8073.40)

Total trades100Short positions (% win)54 (48.15%)Long positions (% win)46 (45.65%)

Profitable trades (% of all)47 (47.00%)Loss trades (% of all)53 (53.00%)
Largestprofitable trade1853355.00losing deal-883675.80
Averageprofitable deal140681.56losing transaction-53171.10
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)4 (3073245.70)continuous losses (loss)6 (-25873.20)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)3073245.70 (4)Continuous loss (number of losses)-1441652.30 (4)
Averagecontinuous winnings2continuous loss2

Integer >> :

BARS, 'trend-finding indicator' - just about right

Thank you ! Integer.

But it's not quite what I need. Man, I'm not good at indices, I would have done it a long time ago. (((

BARS >> :

Here is a channel L.p. constructed on the last day (so threw....) I need that such channel would be built every single day, inputs is breakthrough of this channel already today, and that would be only 1 deal per day (not necessarily...). If you have something similar, please send it to me.

Forex market exists, it's a fact, speculators create liquidity and therefore the noise. Another thing is that not everyone survives the storm. There will simply be exchanges. If Boeing needs to exchange the proceeds from the sale of airbuses in euros for quid to pay workers, they will do it, and this exchange will cause a ripple in the puddle. But if there is a sea of speculators? Remember the movies where ships get caught in terrible storms... and how many people survive. In the market, the pro will catch a wave like a surfer, and do nothing until this wave appears. Trading is an art ! The art of seeing the true wave in all the noise. And in business as well as in trading, there is always a risk. You can open a business... and it can also fail.

BARS >> :

I need such a channel to be built every day, entering is breakthrough of this channel today and it should be only 1 deal per day (not necessary). If you have something similar, please send it to me.

The forex market exists, it is a fact; speculators create liquidity and consequently the noise. Another thing is that not everyone survives the storm. There will simply be exchanges. If Boeing needs to exchange the proceeds from the sale of airbuses in euros for quid to pay workers, they will do it, and this exchange will cause a ripple in the puddle. But if there is a sea of speculators? Remember the movies where ships get caught in terrible storms... and how many people survive. In the market, the pro will catch a wave like a surfer, and do nothing until this wave appears. Trading is an art ! The art of seeing the true wave in all the noise. And in business as well as in trading, there is always a risk. You can open a business... and it can also go bankrupt.

THE EASIEST THING THAT IMMEDIATELY COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE IS NB
Files:

sllawa3 >> :
THE SIMPLEST TURKEY THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE IS NB LOOK ... MIGHT WORK FOR YOU...

sllawa3 >> :

The thing is, it builds on bars, I have one.

I found a auto-build fibration, i.e. the fibration builds on the loi or hai of the day before. That's what I need (autobuild...but I need to switch the fixture from low and high to time, PL builds by time), and I don't know how to make it cross, when I start, I always get confused (

Dear Integer !
If you don't mind, can you help, as the time will be to re-cross the indy.
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/16292/page2
I have an Expert Advisor and it works on rebound. I will be able to do it, but I cannot do it...

BARS >> :

The forex market exists, it is a fact; speculators create liquidity and consequently the noise. Another thing is that not everyone survives the storm. There will simply be exchanges. If Boeing needs to exchange the proceeds from the sale of airbuses in euros for quid to pay workers, they will do it, and this exchange will cause a ripple in the puddle. But if there is a sea of speculators? Remember the movies where ships get caught in terrible storms... and how many people survive. In the market, the pro will catch a wave like a surfer, and do nothing until this wave appears. Trading is an art ! The art of seeing the true wave in all the noise. And in business as well as in trading, there is always a risk. You can open a business... and it can also go bankrupt.

HAVE YOU PERSONALLY AT LEAST RECOUPED YOUR INVESTMENT WITH A PROFIT FROM FOREX? OR MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE LIKE THAT?

sllawa3 >> :

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECOUPED YOUR INVESTMENT WITH FOREX PROFITS? OR MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE LIKE THAT?

I'll tell you a situation from my life.

On Monday I deposited 1.8k into an account and lost up to 610. For 2 days all repaid. By Friday brought the account under 5k.r. On Friday, stupid put a deal on the half, the depo. I got distracted and did not have time to put a protection (if I had not blinked at night that the transaction is large, I would have closed) when I came to the computer I have a margin call. It's a shame! I made 80 trades this week. All repaid, and lost because of my own stupidity and carelessness that I admit. But I can work.

At the moment I'm struggling with the code. I traded it as a bot with my hands. I traded OK, but signals are not frequent, only 1 per day if available (sometimes 2 days without signals, buyi 10p stop about 15 but buyi more than loss. and this tactic works on many pairs. I'm even happy with it. I traded in my youth on F.P. I got used to enter almost all of my depo, the margin is small, and I'm still getting used to it. But the market is the market. The main thing is the system! Or a combination of these systems. If a person has a system he has enough intelligence to leave and wait out the bad times. Anyway, I am not standing still, one way or another, this is an extension of our horizons. They may not even trade, they may just have a hobby, a demo account.

BARS писал(а) >>

The thing is, it builds on bars, I have one.

I found a auto-build fibration, i.e. the fibration builds on the loi or hai of the day before. It's exactly what I need (autobuild...but I need to switch the price from low and high to time, PL builds by time), but I don't know how to make it cross, I always get confused when I start it (

Sketched indicator, works in tester (I checked it there))

Files:
Reason: