Crisis: Don't we care? - page 89

tasheal:

Hi! I got hooked on gold and found an article predicting a second wave of crisis April-June 2011 (and gold will collapse).

I am interested in your opinion on how Gold will behave?

article

Gold should collapse soon. It's going to crash fast and deep. I use SellStop orders, which are opened at H4 bars with 75 pips, i.e. if during the next H4 bar the drop is more than 75 pips from the previous close, it triggers a sell stop. AUD in CAD and NZD crosses sold a week or two ago.

The demise of Forex in America is inevitable

25 January 2011 2:19

The CFTC, the government regulator, has taken a hard look at the Forex currency market, the least regulated of all the financial markets. Several mandatory restrictive rules have been introduced, directly affecting brokers, players and their trading abilities.

1. The biggest news is that trading leverage is limited to 50:1 for major currency pairs and to 20:1 for secondary currency pairs. Accordingly, the margin requirement now starts from 2%. Even with this limitation, it does not seem too much - on the futures the pledges go up to 15%. Although for people who are used to trading with space leverage up to 500:1, this CFTC decision will undoubtedly be a disaster.

2. technical changes. The FIFO Rule and the No Hedging Rule come into effect. "FIFO" - "first in, first out" - open lots will be closed in the order they arrive in the account ...

http://www.fortrader.ru/articles_forex/gibel-forex-v-amerike.html

serferrer:

The demise of Forex in America is inevitable

25 January 2011 2:19

The CFTC, the government regulator, has taken a hard look at the Forex currency market, the least regulated of all the financial markets. Several mandatory restrictive rules have been introduced, directly affecting brokers, players and their trading abilities.

1. The biggest news is that trading leverage is limited to 50:1 for major currency pairs and to 20:1 for secondary currency pairs. Accordingly, the margin requirement now starts from 2%. Even with this limitation, it does not seem too much - on the futures the pledges go up to 15%. Although for people who are used to trading with space leverage up to 500:1, this CFTC decision will undoubtedly be a disaster.

2. technical changes. The FIFO Rule and the No Hedging Rule come into effect. "FIFO" - "first in, first out" - open lots will be closed in the order they arrive in the account ...

http://www.fortrader.ru/articles_forex/gibel-forex-v-amerike.html

rather, trading with such a leverage is a disaster)) although I don't see any difference between 500 and 50, except that the margin and stopout level are different, but with a reasonable MM it doesn't really affect the result...
Reason: