not a bad way in principle for an intrade - page 8

olyakish >> :

The indicator is difficult to read in this way

it can be as simple as a commentary at the top of the main screen

like so many pairs in xUSD rising + USDX falling and total percentage and vice versa

Seconded. Or display all candlestick views (diagrams) in + or - .

rider писал (а) >>

Another Murphy's Law recall? :))))

>> mm-hmm.)

as of 21-10-2008

no signal

Oligarh >> :

Seconded. Or display all candlestick views (diagrams) in + or - .

You are talking about the current moment. I am very interested to observe the constant pattern to draw conclusions about the correctness of the signals.

Please ask YuraZ to post the opening stats for this method.

sergeev >> :

You are talking about the current moment. And it is very interesting to me to watch the constants to make a conclusion about the correctness of the signals.

then as you wrote above "you can just comment at the top of the main screen

like so many pairs in xUSD rising + USDx falling and the total percentage and vice versa"

then there will be both an overview of the movement and the situation at the moment.

To YuraZ, comment on this indicator. Since it's your idea, I would like to hear your opinion about the indicator and data feed.

sergeev писал (а) >>
I would like to ask YuraZ to post a state on openings by this method.

Unfortunately, I don't have a state where there is work on the method

I have a suggestion - as an option to work together on the method

we can try to open a demo especially for this

i.e. a trader's password for two or three people

The rules are simple: if you see a signal and no entry, enter!

The rules are simple - each one trades his own trades and does not deal with others' if he has not received an offer to do so.

the rules are simple - see a signal, go for it.

--

why together? - I can't do it every day or you can't do it every day.

--

the signal itself is basically described

it's the % advantage of the currency group in the Asian session before the euro and the beginning of the euro

i.e. entry time is from 1-2-3 hours to 7-8-9 hours

--

Some kind of simple rules ( maybe not quite clear )

1 pair eurusd

2 the entry lot is stable 0.3, the entry may be

0.1 lot three orders

lot 0.1 + 0.2, 2 orders

0.3 lot, one order

3 stops MUST be placed on all orders

4 start depo 10k

5 priority of transactions in the direction of the heavy moovings - i.e. distances by stops (at the moment the priority is down)

if there is a wide flat - no priority

6 Within the day, you can close according to the situation - if the price rises well, then a pair of 3 orders may go up

one to cover - preferably a daily three-wave - five-wave - but not necessarily to cover

The rest profitable orders should be moved to the break-even position + spread + stop loss - and to cover the swap loss, if there is any.

7 additional entry is allowed if all orders are in profit and breakeven

Although there are pending orders! i.e. it is quite possible to close some positions and the number of orders may become larger than 3 during a trend.

a fill-in should not have more than 3 orders of 0.3 lots in total

9 one of the lots (orders) can have a close take or a zero take

---

10. As for entry points - my favourite ones, they are convergence points on a trend and divergence points on a flat

--

A couple of months and we will get the statistics

furthermore, the system may be automated to a reasonable maximum

---

username in the profile

Oligarh писал (а) >>

then as written above "you can just put a comment at the top of the main screen

like so many pairs in xUSD rising + USDX falling and the total percentage and vice versa"

then there will be both an overview of the movement and the situation at the moment.

To YuraZ, comment on this indicator. Since it is your idea, I would like to hear your opinion about the indicator and data feed.

The idea of group traffic is not my idea.

I just like it as one of the good criteria.

---

probably about the presentation of the information.

for starters in the corner of the screen something like

EURUSD %+0.6

GPBUSD %+0.16

NZDUSD %+0.11

AUDUSD %-0.01

---

USDCAD %-1.4

USDJPY - we watch it but don't bind it too much to the group i.e. this pair is a good driver

USD... %-1,3

USD... %+0.1

USD... further a spectrum of pairs

---

at least looking here

http://stock.rbc.ru/demo/forex.0/intraday/index.rus.shtml

45 pairs

I weigh this information as an entry criterion

Thank you, Yuri. We met once upon a time on the vast expanse of the net. Lyric.

About the indicator. Suggestion. Do as Yuri said. And add. Positive values in one colour, negative values in another. Also, if you do an arithmetic mean of %, i.e., just see that the total USD ХХХХ is less or more than total ХХХUSD.

I think this should be enough for visual analysis and manual trading. Also, how can you prescribe the pairs that will be used for analysis?

Oligarh писал(а) >>

Thank you, Yuri. We met once upon a time on the vast expanse of the net. Lyric.

About the indicator. Suggestion. Do as Yuri said. And add. Positive values in one colour, negative values in another. Also, if you do an arithmetic mean of %, i.e., just see that the total USD ХХХХ is less or more than total ХХХUSD.

I think this should be enough for visual analysis and manual trading. Also, how should we define the pairs to be used for analysis?

>> You also need a total.

Something like this you want to do http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?topic=7836.0