expert advisor help

if some condition in axpert advisor is true does it mean that all other conditions
will not be checked at all in that expert advisor or expert advisor is checking all the time.

is it possible that i write more expert advisors and then to attach more than one at the same chart!

i would like that some conditions are checked until they are true and some to be checked every 30 minutes if they are true or false.

is it possible.

i need code for that

thanks

tkelvisa:
if some condition in axpert advisor is true does it mean that all other conditions
will not be checked at all in that expert advisor or expert advisor is checking all the time.

It's depend's on your code's structure

is it possible that i write more expert advisors and then to attach more than one at the same chart!

Only one EA on one chart, however, you can open another chart (same pair and same timeframe) and attach another EA on it. But both EAs should have an ability to do this (ie, magic number, etc)

i would like that some conditions are checked until they are true and some to be checked every 30 minutes if they are true or false.

is it possible.

It's possible, use
TimeMinute(TimeCurrent());
i need code for that

thanks
Reason: