[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me about the strategy in which you want to use it.

And here's ICQ 430-112-453

hang in there...

:)))

I'm hanging in there!!! :)))

Will you write me a teacher for a neuroset? :)))

Can you finish the one you already have, i.e. add a couple of new conditions?

azik1111 писал(а) >>

Can you finish the one you already have, i.e. add a couple of new conditions?

No problem, I'll fix it. Email 31kvg@mail.ru.

Swetten писал(а) >>
Напишете мне учителя для нейросетки? :)))

A more formal description would be welcome :)

Formal description: we take a ZigZag (or any other drawing indicator, but I'll say ZigZag for convenience, OK?), and on the history we draw a beautiful statement -- with perfect entries and exits. Well, or not quite perfect. Or even a crossover of two muwings, to make the entrances more realistic. We cut off all unprofitable entries.

The idea is to open the file and at the breaks of ZigZag write there, "on the fly" cutting off unprofitable deals, the following:

date/time, break candle data (see attachment), ... (you may insert it yourself), and at the end: 1 or -1, i.e. what it was - buy or sell (that will be the teacher).

Files:
writefile.mq4  3 kb

By the way, you can also build a great teacher on the basis of this one. I would make and post it myself, but I don't know how to weed out unprofitable deals afterwards.

Zdrastvujte,

can you write about LARI WILJAMSA's strategy? or amend the advice given to me?

Reason: