[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 971

I thought there was supposed to be a built-in handler, but no))) thank you for your help :)

Help!!! It doesn't take a simple comparison operator, I wrote it like this if (Q=m)

{blah-blah}

else

{blah blah blah blah blah}

It swears like this '=' - illegal assignment used C:\Fall Sochi\experts\Borders of Dimon burbb.mq4 (44, 9)

')' - 'otherwise' is an unexpected C:\autumnsoy\experts\borders of Dimon burbb.mq4 (44, 11)

'else' - unexpected token C:\Autumn Sochi\experts\Boundaries of Dimon burbb.mq4 (89, 1)

The brackets there seem to be ok, to general information, if you remove the if and else lines, it compiles.

Advice!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

Help!!! It doesn't take a simple comparison operator, I wrote it like this if (Q=m)

{blah-blah}

else

It swears so '=' - illegal assignment used C:\Fall Sochi\experts\Borders of Dimon burbb.mq4 (44, 9)

')' - 'otherwise' is an unexpected C:\autumnsoy\experts\borders of Dimon burbb.mq4 (44, 11)

'else' - unexpected token C:\Autumn Sochi\experts\Boundaries of Dimon burbb.mq4 (89, 1)

The brackets there seem to be ok, to general information, if you remove the if and else lines, it compiles.

Advice!!!

if (Q==m)

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/operations/relation

Dimka-novitsek:

{blah-blah}

else

It swears so '=' - illegal assignment used C:\Fall Sochi\experts\Borders of Dimon burbb.mq4 (44, 9)

Advice!!!

I haven't tried putting ==. I mean in a condition. like if (Q==m)

He accepts! Thank you. Yes, I will know, sorry for such simple questions.

Dimka-novitsek:
He accepts! Thank you. Yes, I will know, sorry for such simple questions.

There was a Piece of Sochi here, so you're not him?

SFB:
and no one can help me?

Decompiled software is not welcome. You could get banned. This is a warning.

Vinin:

Decompiled software is not welcome. You can get banned. That's a warning.
Got it, thanks.

How can I make something happen every N minutes after EA initialisation? N is a set parameter extern int.

p.s. For a long time I saw the answer to my question on the forum, but I searched and searched and did not find it.

Noterday:

How can I make something happen every N minutes after EA initialisation? N is a set parameter extern int.

p.s. For a long time I saw the answer to my question on the forum, but I searched and searched and did not find it.

I tried to answer it in the search branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122845/page2
Reason: