[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 282

rid писал(а) >>

I don't know about that. Maybe someone here can give me an answer?

Although, if you try to redo I. Kim's fie? This one:

Instead of MODE_TRADES, take MODE_HISTORY - i.e. the order is selected among closed and deleted orders.

Then (change the name of f-i) :

Try it - will it work or not ?

int NumberOfPos_HISTORY

I tried it, it only counts the number of current positions opened, it does not count history, it returns the value to zero when the order is closed, maybe something else should be changed?

joo писал(а) >>

granit77 >>:
What a bunch

of "newbies" :))

Time to make a separate thread for "middle class"

joo wrote >>

Its not an easy part of "middle class" - to ask questions and answer them... :(

waitra >> :

int NumberOfPos_HISTORY

I tried it, it only counts the number of current positions opened, it does not count history, it returns zero value when closing the order, maybe something else should be changed?

I will look at it tomorrow and check.

Hello all.

Read, read this thread, but somehow did not find....

Expert Advisor compiles, errors 0. I have a run in the tester, profitability 0.87. I have changed the input parameters and profitability is 0.92.

I tried to open Optimization window but it did not change the window results and did not open Optimization plot.

Please advise.

igrok2008 писал(а) >>

Hello all.

Expert Advisor compiles, errors 0. I have a run in the tester, profitability 0.87. I have changed the input parameters and profitability is 0.92.

I tried to open Optimization window but it did not change the window results and did not open Optimization plot.

Please, advise.

I can't say anything without code.

igrok2008 >> :

Hello all....

The results are probably filtered out by the filters in the Optimisation tab

Try unchecking all the boxes

igrok2008 >> :

Hello all.

Please give us a hint.

A tab will appear in the optimisation results when you right click,

uncheck the "skip useless results" box.

Where do I find the optimisation tab and where is the checkbox to skip useless results?

igrok2008 >> :
Where do I look for the optimisation tab and where is the Skip Useless Results checkbox?

View->Strategy Tester->Expert Properties

After optimisation: Optimisation results->PCM->Skip useless results

joo >> :

View->Strategy Tester->Expert Properties

After optimization: Optimization results->PCM->Skip useless results

Damn missed it, so fat snapped :o)

Optimise any EA and at the end you will see "Optimisation Results" at the bottom and you will see everything.

Reason: