[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 233

Hello. Due to my natural laziness and allergy to learning programming languages, no matter how many times I tried to learn MQL, I never got very far).

I have a worn-out experience of real trading in MTS. I entered and exited the market based on three indicators. This is the only way to enter and exit the market. There is no order network or Martin/Antimartin.

I am still using my own indicators, but I'm still using my own indicators for opening and closing of my positions.

philips писал(а) >>

Hello. Due to my natural laziness and allergy to learning programming languages, no matter how many times I tried to learn MQL, I never got very far).

I have a worn-out experience of real trading in MTS. I entered and exited the market based on three indicators. This is the only way to enter and exit the market. There is no order network or Martin/Antimartin.

My idea is to use some kind of template with description of where and why. Please, advise if I could just replace "template" indicators with mine and get a working EA that would open and close trades the way I would do it manually.

If you don't know what to do with it, you may just replace a "template" with mine, it will work as a workable EA that will open and close trades the same way as I would do manually.

I can help if the system is simple, but I don't know how to do it,

I do not know how to make indicators, and it would make no sense, because now there is a template for any taste.

Please tell me where I can download "historical data" for my tests.

Thank you in advance.

Closer than it looks, and what I'm actually doing now...

;)

Menu-Service-Archive of quotations

There choose a pair, t-f-f M1, and in the bottom there is a button "Download"

At the swear words we answer "OK".

All ... wait for download...

kombat >> :

Closer than it looks, and what I'm actually doing now...

;)

Menu-Service-Archive of quotations

There choose a pair, t-f-f M1, and in the bottom there is a button "Download"

At the swear words we answer "OK".

All ... wait for download...

And so twice!!! :-) no kidding.

The second time the metatrader recalculates the timeframes.

jartmailru писал(а) >>

And so twice!!! :-) no kidding.

The second time metatrader recalculates the timeframes.

>> Thank you!

Hi, can you help me to correct the indicator "iLRegressionBands.mq4" a bit, the channel edge is drawing on the closure points of the minimum and maximum, what should I correct to make the channel is calculated by the minimums and maximums, not by the closure points...

Files:

The EA has several good parameter sets. I want to use each of these sets in one EA at the same time. I plan to make each of the parameter sets as a function. I don't understand how to read a .set file with parameters from function. Please, advise who knows.

HELLO FUCKING

I've been working on this for a long time now.

I had one but screwed it up accidentally with the wind :(

I can't see the difference between the chart and the indicator.

fozi >> :

HELLO FUCKING

I've been working on this for a long time now.

I had one but screwed it up accidentally with the wind :(

>> Thanks.

At the top right, the current spread and time to bar closing

Files:
bartimer.mq4  3 kb
Reason: