FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 508

stranger:

The country needs clowns).

But they are cheesy, even the old Idler wasn't satisfied - not funny, he said)))

Probably overheated in the sun. They're out. Soon the heat will cool down and everything will go back to normal. )))

the old one rules

Anatoli Kazharski:
Probably overheated in the sun. They're out. Soon the heat will die down and everything will go back to normal. )))

Yes, they must have got hot.)

...is hot...

Lesorub:
(it's a bit of a hot mess...)
Sho, the chif was lying on the sticks?))) how can you not understand that everything that is "drawn" on the chart is total bullshit and there is nothing to see, there, on the chart, you don't have to look at it at all, there is nothing there.

There is always only one priority direction to trade, the price does not go back and forth, let alone on some invented "sticks".

stranger:
You don't understand that everything that is "drawn" on the chart is bullshit, and there's nothing to see.

you took the profit? what more do you need?

the moon is about to explode...

so what's wrong?

Lesorub:

you took the profit? what more do you need?

the harrier's about to explode...

wait for it. There's a bunch of his buyers missing somewhere, washing their trousers.

stranger:
Wait for it. There's a bunch of his buyers disappearing somewhere, trousers off to wash.

i'll wait....

TR3244 on it!!! remember!!!

timing is dunno (as they say here...)

Lesorub:
I'll wait....
Wait for it, just don't forget what I said about the quid, it's sold out and don't fuck with the wind.