[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 363

What's it supposed to do? To look for an error, you need to know what it is...

sergeev писал(а) >>
what should be the result? to look for an error you should at least know what it is...

Volumes per second in plus and minus.

Vinin писал(а) >>

Thank you for your promptness but I asked the wrong question.Maybe the idea is wrong.I wanted to get ticks ( volumes ) up and down.

People, help me out here.

I know Taylor series expansion to calculate the H-degree of a number, but the root of the H-degree - the formula cannot be derived.

Maybe someone could give me a link to the code - that would be great. Are there any other methods? Like for the cube root?

alderru >> :

People, help me out here.

I know Taylor series expansion to calculate the H-degree of a number, but the root of the H-degree - the formula can't be derived.

Maybe someone could give me a link to the code - that would be great. Are there any other methods? For example, for a cube root?

Root to the nth degree from a number is the same as taking that number to the power of 1/n. Just substitute in the expansion and it works out:)

Eh, tired, I guess I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks.

And this question: can the 4th degree root of a number, using MathPow function, be represented as a number to the power of 0.25 (1/4=0.25)?

After all, the base and degree are real numbers.

Hello. I need to use FileSeek() to add the last line to the end of the csv file, but to overwrite it and not add a new one. How to implement?

sibemol >> :
Hi. I need to use FileSeek() to add last line to the end of csv file, but make it overwrite and not add a new one. How to implement?

For example, let's assume that CSV has records from n fields

int h=FileOpen("filename.csv", FILE_CSV| FILE_READ| FILE_WRITE);
FileSeek( h,0, SEEK_SET);                      //указатель в начало
int pos;                                   //наш будущий ответ
while(true)
{
   pos=FileTell( h);
   for(int i=0; i< n; i++) FileReadString( h);   //прочитали n полей
   if(FileIsEnding( h)) break;                //дошли до конца файла, значит это была последняя строка   
}
FileSeek( h, pos, SEEK_SET);

When the loop finishes, the pos variable contains the required file position, set the pointer to the last line and you can write to this position.

alderru >> :

Eh, tired, I guess I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks.

And this question: can the 4th degree root of a number, using MathPow function, be represented as a number to the power of 0.25 (1/4=0.25)?

After all, the base and degree are real numbers.

Yes, of course. That's exactly what it is. My wife's little brother is just going through this now in 6th grade.

Help me write an indicator! The essence - we take a stochastic with the parameters 8\4\3, impose stochastic with the parameters 8\3\3 over it, remove СС К and work with СС D. And it is desirable that it is possible to do the last averaging and deceleration parameters not only with natural numbers, but, for example, 3.2, 2.5, 4.1 - in general, in this format. What does it give? Stochastic makes fewer false signals and less senseless spreading! Of course we can do all this procedure manually, but it is too long and inconvenient, and the idea itself deserves to be implemented as a separate indicator.
Reason: