[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 150

zfs >> :

The zigzag is not calculated at the last point. You can not usually get a fix on this level either.

Last point do you have a beam, or a zero bar if a bar can be taken from the 1st?

Or how do you calculate the middle for fixing?

There is a broken last beam, I need to divide its length in half, and calculate the level of the middle of the beam for fixation. I don't quite understand what does last point mean? - It means that the formed polyline that is the ray can not be calculated it programmatically, and ahead of you can?

If so, the zig zag will not help me, and how to calculate the middle without the zigzag that it was exactly the same?

1Rakso >> :

Last point do you have a beam, or a zero bar if a bar can be taken from the 1st?

Or how do I calculate the middle for the fixation?

There is a broken last beam, I need to divide its length in half, and calculate the level of the middle of the beam for fixation. I'm not quite sure what the last point means? - It means that the formed polyline that is the ray can not be calculated it programmatically, and ahead of you can?

If so, the zig zag will not help me, but how to calculate the middle without the zigzag, which would be exactly the same?

No, if it were that simple... There is ZigZag, which calculates the potential top, and it will give incorrect results...I think this theory of yours is unsuccessful.

Urain >> :

You give it Time and you get a schift.

Let's say you know the time of bar zero.

Some events have occurred,

the situation has changed and you want to check the position of the bar with this time relative to the zero bar.

You need this function.

I think I've got it now, thank you.

I've seen an article somewhere about how to pull graphical data out of an indicator - now I'm looking and looking and can't find it. I can't find it right now.

I have this simple question: to change the colour of the histogram, (eg top-green, bottom-red) to work with 2 buffers, or you can only change colour with one?

(Most likely with two, I just have never done, I would like to clarify)

Rattnik >> :

I have a simple question: to change the colour of the histogram (e.g. green at the top and red at the bottom), do I need to work with 2 buffers, or can I only change colour with one buffer?

(Most likely with two, but I've never done it before, I'd like to clarify)

You're right, you have to work with two. Funny, but you can also do it with one, though the entire line will change colour, not just the section you want.

I wrote code to calculate Stop Loss, I inserted function MarketInfo(), to calculate SL from human units to units for a particular terminal and currency

If I've got a code, it would give me zeros for some reason.

int start ()

{
   double x;
    x=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE);
    Alert("Количество цифр= ", x);

return(0);
   }

If you have one, please write it, it does not work.

Rattnik >> :

I wrote code to calculate Stop Loss, I inserted function MarketInfo(), to calculate SL from human units to units for a particular terminal and currency

If I've got a code, it would give me zeros for some reason.

If you have one, please write it, it does not work.

x=MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_DIGITS);

how do you determine the price of the opening at 9:00?

thanks in advance!

Try this:

if ( // задаем условия :
       Hour()>= 9 ) {// разрешаем торговлю

Better look at the last pages of Kim's thread - there's a special time function for this

'Useful functions from KimIV'.

Reason: