EA contest on real accounts - page 24

There will be a tour lasting about 3 months in the autumn. Possibly change the domain. The selection of participants is likely to take place in August-September.

And who has access to the experts while they are working?

Nobody but me.

Who are you?

MonsterX >> :

>> And who are you?

A natural person. >>Personal contact on your profile.

Lovecraft >> :
There will be a tour lasting about 3 months in the autumn.

On real accounts ?

satop >> :

On real accounts ?

Not out of the question. Not sure yet. Maybe it will be on demo in August, the top 20 will be on real for 3 months and the rest will be further on demo.

Lovecraft >> :

That's a possibility. Not sure yet. Probably will be on demo in August, best 20 will be on real 3 months, the rest will be further on demo.

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=10000

Thank you!

--

Let me explain, there's a semi-automated machine, my job is to set up each pair and sort out the inputs.

transfer of take stops if necessary and logical...

I don't make entries - my job is sometimes to exit.

I don't make entries - my job is sometimes to go against the trend.

and I think a semi-automatic is a much better solution than using black boxes.

А почему так мало участников? Ограничения по количеству?

Interesting idea... And tell me what motivated you to do it? And one more question, maybe need to engage in attracting investors to the site? (Create something like HAIP that would invest as they say how much who do not take pity, made a profit. have such thoughts, have ideas in this direction?)

VipFX >>: Just kidding, of course, but I've had a couple of options for about half a year now... 1 how to increase the profit percentage. 2 three areas of expansion.

Reason: