"Miracle", "digital" "group" movement indicator - page 11

trol222:
or perhaps data from a single DT is not enough to anticipate

Well, of course, trade a basket index of "group" instrument movements on a basket of DTs... :-)))

I meant that if you add data from different DTs to the total data stream, it will give more frequent price values because sometimes there are no ticks in the minutes at all

You have to use the tools of one supplier. Everyone's filters are set up differently.

trol222:
I meant that if you add data from different DTs to the total data stream, it will give more frequent price values because sometimes there are no ticks in the minutes at all

If we take into account different data about quotes of the same instrument at different brokers, won't it make a mess, from which "even with an axe" :-)), nothing good can be extracted?

Zhunko:
You have to use the tools of one supplier. Everyone's filters are set up differently.

I completely agree.

Wouldn't it be more informative to have data streams from different suppliers because the frequency of data retrieval would increase and therefore the speed of data evaluation would increase?

trol222:
Wouldn't it be more informative to have data streams from different suppliers because the frequency of data retrieval would increase and therefore the speed of data evaluation would increase?

No. Read about it carefully and think about it: "Everyone has different filters configured differently"... :-)))

trol222:
And in general, is it enough to get a pair (say EUR/USD) prediction with data from the thermal domain for all pairs containing EUR and USD or should we take into account the data on metals futures and other instruments as well?

Have you tried to estimate currency pairs and currencies using other instruments? (not currency pairs)

trol222:
And in general, is it enough to get a pair (say EUR/USD) prediction with data from the thermal domain for all pairs containing EUR and USD or should we take into account the data on metals futures and other instruments as well?

check the world currency index from this page...

Roman

I don't see where the dynamics of the impact of currency pairs on any one currency or on any one currency pair is taken into account.

Reason: