Kohonen and Patterns - page 6

nord >> :

if (Volume[0] == 1) what is this condition for?

For quick testing. For trading, this should be replaced by normal bar control.

As i understand, all of the processing is done in the indicator? very interesting, i still do not understand it, thank you.

Yes, in the indicator.

---------------------------------------

By the way, as far as I understood the behaviour is now very sensitive to the quotes, so the parameters in the report will most likely sell out on other quotes.

Please tell us how to test this advisor

nord >> :
Please tell me how to test this EA.

In the tester :) .

In all seriousness, there are level1 and level2 parameters. Configure them.

In Misc. I advise to put option IsClose = 1. If it is 0 then we get swing trading, if it is 1 then we get swing trading until the signal disappears.

Hello, can someone please help me make this indicator without re-drawing? I'd appreciate it.

Files:
float.zip  4 kb

sumotori:

Hello, can someone please help me make this indicator without re-drawing? I'd appreciate it.

Judging by the code, it is designed to re-draw. The indicator is drawn based on observation of a fixed number of bars set in the float = 200 variable. As a new bar arrives, we forget about the oldest one. It should especially change its readings when prices form new highs or lows (or when highs or lows leave the number of observed bars).

Mislaid:

Judging by the code, it is conceived as a redrawing indicator. The indicator is built based on the observation of a fixed number of bars set in the float = 200 variable. As a new bar arrives, we forget about the oldest one. It should especially change its readings when prices form new highs or lows (or when highs or lows leave the number of observed bars).

Definition - "redrawing" refers to indicators, which change their values on history bars ([1], [2], [3]).

And you have described the normal practice of calculating an indicator value based on a moving, fixed data window. It is not clear...

The question is: How do I feed an "empty" value into a network (PNN in particular)?

Suppose a vector {1, 0, 0, 1, 1} is fed to the input,

1 input 1 - event A1 happened, 0 - event B1 happened.

2nd input 1 - event A2 happened, 0 - event B2 happened.

etc.

And what if none of the events occurred in any element of the pattern (vector)? How to correctly represent a vector {1, 0, 0, NULL, NULL}?

lasso:

The definition - "redrawing" refers to indicators, which change their values on bars that have gone back in history ([1], [2], [3]).

And you described the normal practice of an indicator value calculation on the basis of a moving, fixed data window. It's not clear...

The indicator draws objects as horizontal lines and moves them. Therefore, it redraws.

If need be, I wanted to use this tool on a bounce from the trend line

Mislaid:

The indicator draws objects as horizontal lines and moves them. It therefore redraws.
Hello Sergey, have you forgotten about me?
Reason: