[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 93

tara:
The now defunct drawing pencils (good ones) were made in the now defunct Czechoslovakia. Condoms (Indian) still had a similar name in the now defunct USSR (much better than the then domestic ones, but considerably inferior to the current ones).
Don't mislead young people. Even though Schweik never made it to Czech Budejovice, pencils are still made there and we continue to buy them.

You just stopped drawing, not talking about condoms at all :))

I need an EA which would place positions in both directions (e.g. Bay Stop and Sell Limit) at a given distance from the market, taking into account the spread. This would have the possibility to enable trawl while the positions are not in the market, and to switch to Breakeven after opening. And if there is an option to enable/disable automatic opening of positions after closing the previous ones, it would be great.

Good afternoon!

I have a ready-to-use Expert Advisor, it needs some fine-tuning, I don't need it for free, but I am willing to cooperate for a reasonable price. Regards Alexander

kortes:

Good afternoon!

I have a ready-to-use Expert Advisor, it needs some fine-tuning, no need for free, but I am willing to cooperate for a reasonable price. Regards Alexander

Order an Expert Advisor in MQL4 or MQL5

Good afternoon. If it's not too difficult, program a simple TC.

Terms of Reference in the appendix.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I didn't attach it.
Files:

Hello! Please write a simple TS.

The terms of reference is in the appendix.
Files:

I would be very grateful if you could contact me and help me write a simple but hopefully profitable Expert Advisor ...

volodymyr67@rambler.ru

Files:

Please write an EA using this indicator.

The rules are: when the level of currency reaches or exceeds 90 percent, we sell and set a trailing stop and a slope.

- When a currency level reaches 10 percent or less, we buy and set trailing stop and stop.

/It's not allowed to post any decompiles here. File deleted - Mathemat/

Hello, is it possible to write an EA based on the Ishimoku indicator? What would it open and close trades based on its trading signals ....! Thanks in advance!

Reason: