History repeats itself - a lie? - page 3

Korey писал (а) >>
what is OOS?

OOS is OOS, out - of - sample, data that TC has not seen and on which it has not optimised accordingly :)

Guys, I think we need to make nicer charts on history by now :))) just kidding

What do you think of this one?

StatBars писал (а) >> What do you think of this one?

Not really. There are better masters here - straight lines going into space ))))

It is based on the same principle that is discussed here.

Here's our work in progress. Script settings:

FirstDate=D'1995.01.01'; - first date of first interval
SecondDate=D'1998.01.01';first date of 2nd interval and second date of 1st interval
ThirdDate=D'2001.01.01'; the first date of the 3rd interval and the second date of the 2nd interval etc.
FourthDate=D'2004.01.01';
FifthDate=D'2007.01.01';
Profit=500; - the minimal profit that the combination should give for all 4 intervals (Set it to 0!)
minBar=1; -minimum bar on which the deal will be considered closing (2nd bar will be profitable than all others for this combination, leave 2, etc.)
maxBar=5; - maximum bar on which the deal will be considered closing
kombin=9 - position of maximum considered combination (i.e. all up to 9 will be tested for profitability)

After the script finishes its work open the files directory and look the file [Steam]_prov.csv - there is the code of the Expert Advisor. Replace : with ;, and at the top put " " in two places. You will find where. Deposit at maxBar=5 - approximately 100 000, in order not to plummet...

Now everyone can test and try it, so he doesn't have to write it himself...

Files:
prov_v33.ex4  17 kb

to StatBars

Is this on the EA under discussion?
Vin Vin EURUSD started with the state 01.01.2007 - 28.12.2008.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Not really. There are cooler masters here - straightforward going into space ))))

No loot... I'm all about the subject. and I've done charts going into space too, I don't like them all anymore ;-)...

StatBars писал (а) >>

No looting... I'm all about the topic at hand. and I've done charts going into space too, I don't like them all anymore ;-)...

))) But people in the next thread are trying to increase the deposit 330 times in 2 hours ))).

to LeoV
this pampering looks suspiciously like Neronka)))

Korey писал (а) >>
to LeoV
this pampering is suspiciously similar to Neronka)))

No, it's very much like using Lead - looking ahead ))))

so has anyone tried the script yet? how was it?
Reason: