History repeats itself - a lie? - page 2

LeoV писал (а) >>

And that too, not always.....

This phrase should be the first postulate of those analyses. I wonder if anything can be said about price changes by using the word "always" in the phrase without the particle "not"?

Fduch писал (а) >>

This phrase should be the first tenet of tech analysis.

Well not always )))) either. There was a nice head and shoulders on the pound not long ago )))). Repeated exactly by the technical analysis )))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

Well not always )))) either. Here was a nice head and shoulders not long ago on the pound )))) Repeated exactly by the tehanalysis )))))

ah, others...

i remember, someone from the local "greats" liked to catch the pioneers and ask - show me one divergence that has not worked! :-) needless to say there is no benefit to anybody from such self-assertion, right?

Files:

if history didn't repeat itself, neural networks wouldn't work :)

FsShoman писал (а) >>
If history didn't repeat itself, neural networks wouldn't work :)

One does not follow from the other at all )). It depends on what kind of neural networks and how you use them ))

Fduch писал (а) >>

This phrase should be the first postulate of those analyses. I wonder if you can say anything about price changes by using the word "always" in the phrase without the particle "not".

I can, but it does not come up right away. I'm sorry. Always - the price moves. And if it moves, it has all the attributes of movement. And we must analyze the parameters of this movement. Nobody cancelled grandfather's law.

changed a little more and on the same period:

Korey писал (а) >>

changed a little more and on the same period:

This is, of course, all great. As I understand it, this is on the optimisation period. What about the OOS? )))

what is OOS?
Here's more on the same point:)))
Reason: