Trading sessions or how important time is - page 2

YuraZ, I don't quite get it. You have to compare H1 EURUSD and USDCHF at this time and their trends mirror?

olltrad писал (а) >>

By the way, maybe someone has an indicator that colours candles by session, maybe something would become more visible

there is such an indicator on the site of Igor - http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=40

GBPUSD usually chooses the direction for the current day at 9 terminal

That's what I used to write my Expert Advisor for.

it gave 1500 pips a year for 4 years with a drawdown up to 600 pips (history)

i wrote it in july 2007, but then i put it aside because of its "low" profitability (250% per year approximately)

But in December 2007 I tested it without changing its parameters and it made profit, i.e. it "worked" half a year after the optimization

at the end of January I put it on the real account (micro), it was generally profitable, but in February this year it had a bigger drawdown than in the history

and in a row 13 orders in the red

After that he managed to return the deposit to CUE, but I withdrew it ...

i got a good working day but i don't know how to filter the days when the market will be flat

I had to put it in a remote corner (not a sinking fund :)

olyakish, I wonder if this "pattern" was deduced empirically or if theory led you to this idea? What were the considerations behind it?

olyakish писал (а) >>

GBPUSD usually chooses the direction for the current day at 9 terminal

That's what I used to write my Expert Advisor for.

it gave 1500 pips a year for 4 years with a drawdown up to 600 pips (history)

i wrote it in july 2007, but then i put it aside because of its "low" profitability (250% per year approximately)

But in December 2007 I tested it without changing its parameters and it made profit, i.e. it "worked" half a year after the optimization

at the end of January I put it on the real account (micro), it was generally profitable, but in February this year it had a bigger drawdown than in the history

and in a row 13 orders in the red

After that he managed to return the deposit to CUE, but I withdrew it ...

i got a good working day but i don't know how to filter the days when the market will be flat

I have moved it to the back side (not to the back side :)

Good day.

I am working on the patterns of the pound.

Mark33 писал (а) >>olyakish, I wonder, did you draw this "pattern" empirically, or did theory lead you to this idea? What were the considerations behind it?

I think I read somewhere that

europe opens

People are deciding which way to go :)

azfaraon писал (а) >>

Good afternoon.

Let's have a look together and think about this EA .Right now I am working on the patterns on the pound .

I am very interested if you can write an EA. wait for it :)

olyakish писал (а) >>

I think I read somewhere that

europe opens

People are deciding on the destination of the pair :)

It's logical. i have to check it. they won't always be decided at the same time. maybe only after some events...

Mark33 писал (а) >>

there is such an indicator on Igor's website - http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=40

Here is my indicator, feel free to use it. I am using Igor's indicator as a base. It is my first written indicator, so please use it with caution :)

It has summer/winter time change.

Files:
allsession2.mq4  16 kb

This is how the Expert Advisor behaved before the micro-real

the last "beautiful" descending movement of the balance is exactly the formrtest without readjustment of parameters

_ex_
(Build 216)
SymbolGBPUSD (Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar)
Period5 Minutes (M5) 2004.06.16 17:30 - 2008.01.29 01:45
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Bars in history263157Modelled ticks6199827Modeling quality89.97%
Plot mismatch errors0
Initial deposit1000.00
Net profit6440.36Total profit24038.09Total loss-17597.73
Profitability1.37Expected payoff7.25
Absolute drawdown47.00Maximum drawdown786.00 (13.25%)Relative drawdown17.94% (235.00)
Total trades888Short positions (% win)447 (47.87%)Long positions (% win)441 (47.62%)
Profitable trades (% of all)424 (47.75%)Loss trades (% of all)464 (52.25%)
Largestprofitable trade215.00losing transaction-70.00
Averageprofitable deal56.69Deal loss-37.93
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)6 (388.00)Continuous losses (loss)7 (-328.00)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)603.09 (5)Continuous loss (number of losses)-328.00 (7)
Averagecontinuous winnings2Continuous loss2
Reason: