5 points/day or 100 points/month - page 2

Skrudg писал (а) >>

Yes, I agree, there is no system that gives STRICTLY 5p a day, but there is a system (or systems) that gives "+" on the same day. And it is stable. That's the stability that's the problem.

Of course, there is. I am not even going to argue. The only thing I can say from my experience - it may not be every day, but in the end, equity grows steadily upwards.

MOLET писал (а) >>

How do you feel about consistently receiving 5 points every day?

Answer options:

- good (I wouldn't mind);

- bad (it is not enough for me);

- bad (it is impossible);

To answer your question, I can say that it is super. You just need to know the drawdown of this TS. And correctly calculate the lot. At least for the entire depo, taking into account the drawdown. But, here comes my favourite question, to which I still can't find the right answer. 5 pips a day is great. But how confident are you that your TS will bring those 5 points every day consistently? How do you evaluate the future performance of your TS?

Skrudg писал (а) >>

Yes, I agree, there is no system that gives STRICTLY 5p a day, but there is a system (or systems) that gives "+" on the same day. And it is stable. That is the stability, and that is where the dog is buried.

By the way, let me ask you a question. How do you measure the profitability of your trading system in the future?

LeoV писал (а) >>

In answer to your question, I can say that it is super. You just need to know the drawdown of this TS. And calculate the lot correctly. At least for the entire deposit, taking into account the drawdown. But, here comes my favourite question, to which I still can't find the right answer. 5 pips a day is great. But how confident are you that your TS will bring those 5 points every day consistently? How do you determine the future performance of your TS?

Who knows - does not say. Who knows - who doesn't know.

OK, MOLET, let's say it's already at your disposal. Of course, not strictly 5 pips per day, but plus or minus (i.e. +20, -15, 0, +5, -10, +15, etc.). What will you do with it? What will be the initial capital, what is the MM, etc.; what parameters will you take into account before putting it on the real account? The question is not idle, and is much deeper than the question of the branch; the answer to it depends on whether you are ready to use it intelligently and reasonably.

P.S. Just don't make any deep platitudes, please.

MOLET писал (а) >>

Who knows - doesn't say. Says who doesn't know.

Then there is no point in asking "How do you feel about getting 5 points consistently every day?" . The question is pointless, because there is no certainty that tomorrow there will be a steady receipt of those 5 points. ))))))

You guys are getting banned for dissent, aren't you?

Here's an interesting question because you can ask your own.

- can you ask more?... every day an average of 100 or more...

"Every day an average of 100 or more" defines a clear place for you: p. 6 according to LeoV (see 'Do successful traders and programmers or just dreamers - theorists communicate here ? - geopoint's post).

forte928 писал (а) >>

Here's an interesting question because you can ask your own.

- can there be more?... every day an average of 100 or more...

It's no secret - probably 100 or more. But there is one big "but", it will not work with our brokerage companies and "like" brokers! Why? You may use delays in order execution, big spreads, and most importantly - no money withdrawal to Interbank!

The only way is to work with ....BANK.

Reason: