Working with your hands is better - page 13

SProgrammer >> :

Scalco! 30-40.

100-150. :)) If you're not lazy, 200.

What 30-40. What are you talking about? :)

I have a feeling that for you 30-40 pips a day is a piece of cake. If I had the same feeling, I would spit on everybody in the Forex market and buy it.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo. Are you an idiot? :) Well, that's the kind of question you're asking.

Well, the patient's diagnosis is clear....)))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

It's not necessarily a pips. The illustrious Better on Ch-2007 had a trade expectation of about 10 pips (I counted). We're talking about the m.o.a. of a trade, not what the average profitable trade is...

I agree. I wrote that at the end of the day I am interested in 4 parameters -

1. Equity growth equilibrium.

2. The length of the equity history.

3. The riskiness of the trade, i.e. the percentage of margin used.

4. The size of the drawdown.

The number of pips and trades does not matter at all....))))

registred писал(а) >>

It feels like 30-40 pips a day is a cakewalk for you. If I had the same feeling, I would spit on everyone in forex and buy it altogether.

That's why you don't have that 30-40.

It's the whole "I'd spit on everyone in the forex and buy it altogether" theory.

But for now, don't get bogged down in that. You need to learn how to do your 20, or whatever it is you get for now.

SProgrammer >> :

That's why you don't have that 30-40.

It's all the "I'd spit on everyone on the forex market and buy it in the first place" theory.

But for now, don't get bogged down in that. You need to learn how to make your 20, or whatever it is you make.

Thanks for the advice). Now I am waiting for the second lesson, where you will show me master class how to make 30-40 pips profit per day and not less).

registred писал(а) >>

Thanks for the advice). Now I'm waiting for the second lesson, where you will show a master class on how to make lazy forex 30-40 pips a day profit and not less).

Why? Give me at least one reason why I should show this master class? At least one?

LeoV >> :

I agree. I wrote that at the end of the day I'm interested in four parameters -

3. The riskiness of the trade - namely the percentage of margin used.

The number of points and trades does not matter at all....))))

Let's deal honestly. What is equity growth equilibrium for you? How does the duration of equity growth help you? How do you determine the riskiness of a trade relative to the margin used? And finally, why are you interested in drawdown and not profit?

SProgrammer >> :

Why? Can you give me one reason why I should show this master class? Just one?

Why? Of course you don't:) It's easier to give me advice on what to do in the market than to do it yourself:)

LeoV >> :

I agree. I wrote that in the end I'm interested in four parameters -

3. The riskiness of the trade, i.e. the percentage of margin used.

The number of pips and trades does not matter at all....))))

Hi

answer me please.

you were given a clear system that brings N pips in a reporting period

the parameters you listed (4) you also know

you also got a robot with this system

you also know that you have been given a robot of this system and it cannot be checked, how it takes into account your listed parameters but we know that the robot makes so many percent in the reporting period

now you need to choose what to use, the TS logic or the robot with it

what will it be?

registred писал(а) >>

Let's be honest. What is equity growth evenness for you? How does the length of your real history help you? How do you determine the riskiness of a trade relative to the margin used? And finally, why are you interested in the drawdown and not in the profit?

From point three and point four, you can calculate almost everything else. :) You don't need the rest of the points. :))

Corrected. Not two, but four. :)

Reason: