What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 29

disist писал (а) >>

Lot 0.2, from the beginning of this month to yesterday!

Believe it or not. I'm attaching the report:

I made millions on the demo in ForexGen for a couple of hours with a profit of 5-6 pips.

Try at other broker.

And what's the use, I'll make it so that the other one will take pips. I have been writing such an EA for about 20 minutes just to scratch my belly while looking at the state and think about great ones. That's all! (Well, maybe I will become a demo millionaire for a couple of hours).

If you create efektivnoe MTS for scalping, it should bring at least 15 pips, and for example scalp the FDAX, do not trade on forex (where the chain broker, dealer, banks) and the exchanges (broker, exchange chain; ie the more trades you make the more commission to give to the broker, and more such transactions in whose life 1min he manages to withdraw to the exchange). Pips players will not be allowed to work on the forex market, except for interbank!

disist писал (а) >>

And what's the use, I'll make it so that the other one takes pips. I have been writing such an EA for about 20 minutes just to scratch my belly while looking at the state and think about great ones. That's all! (Well, maybe I will become a demo millionaire for a couple of hours).

If you create efektivnoe MTS for scalping, it should bring at least 15 pips, and for example scalp the FDAX, do not trade on forex (where the chain broker, dealer, banks) and the exchanges (broker, exchange chain; ie the more trades you make the more commission to give to the broker, and more such transactions in whose life 1min he manages to withdraw to the exchange). The more trades you make, the more commission you give to the broker, the more the commission is paid.

Why so pessimistic! Probably, there are dilemmas, where the normal trade, and to make for all enough 11 pips (most of the conditions - the order of at least 10 pips inclusive), and do not necessarily seek even a spread of 1 pip, with a profitable code can allow a spread of 2-3 pips, is not it? And this is again a condition of the vast majority of dealers.

But it is desirable that the stop level should not exceed the take level, as in most dealers the take is 5 points and the stop is 100 or even 150 points. I was interested in that Expert Advisor because it had a 7 pip take and a rare 12 pip stop that did not kill deposit when triggered. Although the ideal stop should be less or equal to take profit if the percentage of profitable trades is considerably higher.

>> Can you do it?

disist писал (а) >>

And what's the use, I'll make it so that the other one will take pips. I have been writing such an EA for about 20 minutes just to scratch my belly while looking at the state and think about great ones. That's all! (Well, maybe I will become a demo millionaire for a couple of hours).

If you create efektivnoe MTS for scalping, it should bring at least 15 pips, and for example scalp the FDAX, do not trade on forex (where the chain broker, dealer, banks) and the exchanges (broker, exchange chain; ie the more trades you make the more commission to give to the broker, and more such transactions in whose life 1min he manages to withdraw to the exchange). Pips traders will not be given to work on the forex market unless they are on the interbank!

Have you tried interbank trading? If you try to take pips, they will not let you trade on the interbank market, unless you try it on the interbank market!

Fibo писал (а) >>

Why so pessimistic! Maybe there are some dealing companies, where the trading is normal and 11 pips is enough for all (most of them have the condition that the order must be at least 10 pips inclusive). And it is not necessary to find even 1 pip spread, if the code is profitable you can allow 2-3 pips spread, right? And this is again a condition of the vast majority of dealers.

But it is desirable that the stop level should not exceed the take level, as in most dealers the take is 5 points and the stop is 100 or even 150 points. I was interested in that Expert Advisor because it had a 7 pip take and a rare 12 pip stop that would not kill deposit. Although the ideal stop should be less or equal to take profit if the percentage of profitable trades is considerably higher.

Can you do that?

I would love to see something like this.

sergindo писал (а) >>

Have you tried interbank trading? They just talk about interbank like we'll get there and everything will be fine, where at least one STATE from the interbank, and such talk about what is better and who has a longer time IMHO does not make sense all the same facts are cooler!

>> Give me one good one that is not a pseudo interbank.

Estelu писал (а) >>

Can you tell me one normal interbank that is not a pseudo interbank?

I do not know, because I have not got to an interbank, it just killed me such a lively discussion of what we do not know, or rather know but have not tried, or rather have tried but not us but someone somewhere or other

Fibo писал (а) >>

Why so pessimistic! Maybe there are some dealing companies, where the trading is normal and 11 pips is enough for all (most of them have the condition that the order must be at least 10 pips inclusive). And it is not necessary to find even 1 pip spread, if the code is profitable you can allow 2-3 pips spread, right? And this is again a condition of the vast majority of dealers.

But it is desirable that the stop level should not exceed the take level, as in most dealers the take is 5 points and the stop is 100 or even 150 points. I was interested in that Expert Advisor because it had a 7 pip take and a rare 12 pip stop that would not kill deposit. Although the ideal stop would be less or equal to a take if the percentage of profitable trades is considerably higher.

Can you do that?

For the same period, profit 10pts, stop 7pts,

Or here's profit 7, stop 6.

I am enclosing the files of the transactions.

Files:

sergindo писал (а) >>

Have you tried interbank trading? They just talk about interbank like we'll get there and everything will be fine, where at least one STATE from the interbank, and such talk about what is better and who has a longer time IMHO does not make sense all the same facts are cooler!

I reiterate that pipsers do not care about forex, the stock markets are more favourable. As for the interbank, I am just saying, because many people in this thread have mentioned it. In the meantime, I am just mentioning, because many people have been talking about it in this thread.

By the way Estelu, as a 6E on the WHC, have you tried it on real.
Reason: