What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 2

In fact, if everything is so beautiful, why discuss virtual profits? We have to open a real account and check it out. The more so in that brokerage company (mentioned in the statement), the minimum deposit is only 250 and the leverage is 500. If you show similar pipsips results on the real account, then you can brag about it. In the meantime you're just poking the rubber woman.

Gold_forex писал (а) >>

What do you think of the demo report?

Probably 8 - 10 depending on the settings

tell you!

on the real...

all the illusions there... ...will come back to reality in no time.

Meat писал (а) >>

In fact, if everything is so beautiful, why discuss virtual profits? You have to open a real account and check it out.

These "masterpieces" are not made for real trading! They are hastily made to be sold to novice traders.

"Pale young men with glowing eyes"!

The entire Internet is flooded with such proposals. An EA is adjusted for a certain pair, often a little-used one (like CADCHF), and actually is able to make a profit on a small real account for some time.

Until some brokerage companies pay attention to this account. But the purpose is quite different from the beginning. To sell (INCREDIBLE) 3-4 dozen of these Expert Advisors to the buyers!

Prival писал (а) >>

and 80-100 with SL=5 can you do it?

Alexei, I still don't understand how you calculate this pipsqueak. Although I guess I'll have to look it over with the report. I don't use it. If I had to put it in pips it would be easier for me.

Frequency of trades, number of trades per unit time... If it's less than 40 seconds per trade, or 2*40 per trade, it's pips and if it's more, it's not. :)) If a Sell is at the high of a bar and a Buy is at the low, it is a Pips with a fit... :)) To check yourself, set a delay on order sending and on closing, put a slippage ..... But don't be afraid of slippage, it is absolutely easy to use in real trading and gives hundreds of times more profit and times less chance of losing... For me it is the law, if a man hasn't been able to use Pipsing in real trading, he is a beginner... And after the piping, you have strategies with 98% ... :)) Just saying... :))

And why are you attacking the man, he tried and did something, if only to see the result in six months, or better for 5 years, then the truth will emerge

No, it didn't "work out". With this frequency of trading, any DC, even a decent one, will cut it off after a couple of hours or a day. That's on the real, of course. Not to mention the fact that these trades are simply impossible to hedge.

Mathemat писал (а) >>
No, it didn't "work out". With this frequency of trading any DC, even a decent one, will cut it off after a couple of hours or a day. This is on the real, of course. Not to mention the fact that it's impossible to hedge these trades.
Tell me why it's impossible to hedge them, maybe you'll write more than you wrote before...

ilnar_s писал (а) >>
and tell me why it cuts off, maybe you'll write more than you wrote before...

ilnar_s 20.03.2008 12:55
Why are you programmers always on the forum? And do not write software.

Well, even if he doesn't, he will find other means to prevent him from taking money out of his pocket too brazenly: torturing him with requotes, "old quotes", lack of communication with the trading server, increasing the stop-loss, etc. Have you seen the winwin2007 story? That's just one of the measures that almost immediately killed his super pips.

Mischek писал (а) >>

ilnar_s 20.03.2008 12:55
And why are you programmers always on the forum? And you do not write software.

It's very reminiscent of...

"If you're all so smart, why don't you walk in formation?"

Reason: