FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1259

Maksim Diveev:

guys, tell me, do your brokers widen spreads like this too? Or is it just mine that has gone crazy? Even if it's Friday night.

current

They don't widen the spread, but the leverage changes on Friday 2 hours before the end of trading.

Maksim Diveev:

guys, tell me, do your brokers widen spreads like this too? Or is it just mine that has gone crazy? Even if it's Friday night.

current

It's different everywhere. There's that, too.

Spread and leverage are in place. Isn't your broker Tuma?

Ilya, on Audi the gap would go to 74 and then it could go up, as it should.

Vadens:
Ilya, on Audi the gap would go up to 74, and then it would go up as it should be.
What are you worried about? Below 735.

Vadens:
Spread and leverage are in place. Isn't your broker Tuma?
:)

Renat Akhtyamov:
What are you worried about? Below 735 we'll go.

Renka, how do you know? It's not bad, though!

If it is below 74, then I will buy a fan, and I covered, thinking that the pullback will be.

Vadens:

If below 74-then I will already buy a fan, and I closed, assuming that there will be a pullback.

Tell me, what do you mean by a pullback, because I can't understand?

Personally, I understand it this way - the pair is growing. The quote, of course, does not move in a straight line. A slight pullback during growth - this is a pullback.

Usually they buy on a pullback. Why have you covered it if it is a slippery slope and the notion of pullback is not applicable for it? Bounces - I understand.

Show me your reasoning - where does Audi go?

Vadens:

If it is lower than 74, then I would buy the fan, because I closed, thinking that the pullback will be.

It's a little early to be recruiting. A reliable set is most likely after the new year, after we reach the expected levels.

Rena is right there is a 90% chance of going down and even more.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

It's a little early to be recruiting. A solid set is most likely after the new year, after we reach the expected levels.

Rena is right there is a 90% chance of going down and more.

Well I also have a lot to say)))) They don't take money for that )))). You have to confirm your words with something or it's not customary here?
Reason: