We need to write an uncomplicated expert

So, the topic says it all. Write to the programmers with a portfolio only. either here or on ICQ: 199940365.

uncomplicated you say? I can try in the context of using my functions. Free of charge... ToR here...

KimIV:
You mean uncomplicated? I can try it in the context of using my functions. Free of charge... ToR here...

Pips strategy (if trading on 5 minutes), but is profitable. The strategy is not mine, it's Bill Williams'. Decided to automate it

http://www.forexsoft.com.ru/chaos/th6.pdf - complete description. If it appears to be complicated, I can pay ($30).

But there is one more nuance. If several lots higher than the previous one are created one after another, positions should not be opened on them, but only on the first one. Also, the lot should be calculated. The profit should be 10 pips and the loss 10 pips.

I cannot express my TOR because I am afraid of missing something. Everything is described in the book in details and by stages.

Sorry! I don't understand Bill Williams... can't write...

HERE'S THE TK:

Part I (When a bar is formed)
1) We divide a bar into 3 equal parts - 3 sectors.
2) If the opening and closing prices are located in sector 1 or 3, and if the market was previously directed upwards (downwards), we place a sell (buy) order.

Part II (Bar in formation stage)
1) If the Volume of the given bar is higher than the previous one and the opening price is in sector 1 and the closing price is in sector 3, we place a sell order.
But if MFI(Money Flow Index) is down, volume is up (pink), we ignore the signal.
2) If the Volume of the bar is higher than the previous one and the octo-opening price is in sector 3, while closing price is in sector 1, we will place buy order.
If MFI (Money Flow Index) is down, volume is up (pink), we ignore the signal.

Profit 10 pips, loss 10 pips. (but this data should be entered by the trader)

If at least one order is open, other orders are not opened.

Question on Part II (Bar in formation): how can we determine the closing price at the bar formation stage? Yes and the MFI(Money Flow Index) can change at the current bar.

If you have enough positive statistics on manual trading or history testing on formed bars, then I am ready to write an EA for free. Otherwise it is a useless waste of your and my time.

PS "Only write programmers with portfolio ..." for free, or even for $30, in my opinion, this is too much.

I'd do it for free, too. But..... It's hard to see the posted pictures. Please make them bigger! Why do you have to be so shallow?

I even have my glasses on and still can't make out the numbers and symbols... - the font is too small!

The formalisation is accurate enough, except for one thing: how is it determined where the market has been directed?

Я бы тож взялся бесплатно. Но..... Плохо видно выложенные рисунки. Пож. сделайте покрупнее! Зачем так мельчить?

:)) I wanted to write about how it's not good for the readers of the forum to break their eyesight with such triviality. :) +1 in a word.

Topikstarter:

If the volume of this bar
Can you explain the metaphysical meaning of volume measurement in Forex?

Qrob:

TK:

2) If the opening and closing prices are located in sector 1 or 3, and the market was previously pointing up (down), then place a sell (buy) order.

This is great! I like this theme, when the question is put in this way

it is just interesting to follow the thought process... and ask questions

may i ask some questions

question 1

i would like to ask how you can tell if the market is going UP or DOWN as everything is clear in this point except your statement.

If you state clearly and precisely HOW TO CALCULATE whether the market is going up or down, believe me, it will be enough.

you can write any fractal Expert Advisor on averages for anything, you just have to put it in the direction the market is going

and yet explain how to calculate the direction ...

question 2 on what period of the bar to determine?

Question 3 VOLUME which Bill Williams talks about and Volume in forex are basically different concepts

Bill Bill describes his strategy not for the stock markets - he traded more of a "corn" - in general, the trend market

And in a trend market - knowing the direction the main thing is not to go against the direction

VOLUME in forex is just the number of price changes is actually a count of ticks

so the MFI will not show what Billy implies

Reason: