Multicurrency advisor. Preferably the opinion of the developers. - page 6

Please, do you know what kind of errors in testing of multicurrency EA?

2008.05.29 13:20:51 2008.05.22 19:00 LeoW2_V2 EURUSD,H1: cmd=-1

2008.05.29 13:20:51 2008.05.22 19:00 LeoW2_V2 EURUSD,H1: Error Read EURUSD; TimeFrame 60

Apparently, the tester cannot find data on hourly timeframe of EURUSD currency pair:)

Most likely they are not loaded enough.

Good afternoon! The topic is good! It seems to be dead! I built my friend and I also built an EA that should work when the signals from the averages and stochastics on 4 pairs coincide--------- nothing complicated. I put it on the demo -----2 weeks --------- no results. PLEASE PLEASE WHY!

Files:

eduard9898:

Good afternoon! The topic is good! It seems to be dead! I built my friend and I also built an EA that should work when the signals from the averages and stochastics on 4 pairs coincide--------- nothing complicated. I put it on the demo -----2 weeks --------- no results. PLEASE PLEASE WHY!

It would be nice to add logs

The problem is that I do not know very well how to write EAs and basically assemble them at random from other similar ones!!! Please do not laugh! If you are not hard to help make them smarter!

good afternoon!!!! tell !!!!!! or is it that hard!!!

eduard9898:

Hello, this is a good topic, but it looks dead! I built my friend and I also built an EA, which should work when the signals from the averages and stochastics on 4 pairs coincide--------- nothing complicated. i put it on the demo -----2 weeks ---------no results. PLEASE PLEASE WHY!

1.) The Expert Advisor does not do anything?

2.) Something is doing, but no profits. ?

Variables PARA1 2,3,4 - you set there the value of the analysed instruments?

extern string PARA1 = ""

extern string PARA1           = "GBPUSD" //// Вот здесь пробовали задавать название пары?

The Expert Advisor just smiles.

i will try !!! it does not fit. because i do it with the variant that pairs should be inserted any.although i also did with your variant put on a demo !!!! but it seems to me that nothing has changed

there were buy signals the advisor smiles the result is zero.

eduard9898:

The Expert Advisor just smiles.

i will try !!! it does not fit. i have the variant that pairs should be any.although i have done it with your variant as well. i put it on the demo !!!! but it seems to me that nothing has changed

It's just a bit of a different matter here. There is such a thing as 'foolproofing'.

1. I do not think anything has changed. That is why I need default values in any case. Because you can simply forget to add text.

2. We should check if we have the data on the entered symbol or it is incorrect, especially if the analyzer has already entered the text. Or the tool is entered incorrectly.

There is one error in one letter and that's all.

3. You need to analyse again

if (gbpusdu>gbpusd&&goldu>dold&&audusdu>audusd&&nzdusdu>nzdusd&&stoh1>stoh2&&stoh3>stoh4&&stoh5>stoh6&&stoh7>stoh8)
  {
  upgo=1;
  }
if (gbpusdu<gbpusd&&goldu<dold&&audusdu<audusd&&nzdusdu<nzdusd&&stoh1<stoh2&&stoh3<stoh4&&stoh5<stoh6&&stoh7<stoh8)
  {
  dwgo=1;
  } 
Are the conditions set correctly
Reason: