Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 15

:) Integer are you aware of that situation or just googled it... :))

Just so you know, FXCM is a monster, it's the world's biggest ... In short, before you "fart" it would be good to know what, for what, and when it was fined, and who won the case ... I'm not defending anyone here, I don't care deeply about this FXCM but it's just that you irnteger just retranslated that information that was spouted in the info war. Look up the details...

Cheating... :))) and it's coming to a fucking Russian crawford... I want to swear in foul language.

The CRUFD is generally amateurish :)

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Well, that's how it works - you don't force me, you just kick me out... Although I must be honest, I've never traded with MT in reality, I only used it as an indicator-writer, as a tester, as a means of testing strategies. But actually SaxoTraider 2, FXSM Trader Station II is much more convenient for trading than MT. Both of them have API (API application program interface, for those who are not very knowledgeable). This is a set of functions for the programmer, using which it is possible to develop a program module, usually as a DLL) ...

FXOrder2Go has quite a decent library. It has FIX API, long story about it - search for yourself.

I like FXSM trading station, it's great for my kind of trading, it's like a song. Scalping... Mmmm, idiot's dream... In short, you guys from MT do not make you use MT5, just go to others.

Programming FXOrder2Go is not easy, or rather, it's very easy to program... You just need to know a lot to understand it.

By the way, the girls on FXCM said that there are already nano accounts, of course there will not be daling desk... :)) :)) But 300 quid... It's a lot of money... Well the sakho bank of course there is only from 10000 ....

Girls, at your leisure, the nano - to Chubais, and FXSM, where?) Perhaps, after all, we are talking about FXCM and their miracle platform FXTS2 or FX Trading Station 2.0 with a super feature No Dealing Desk Execution), and FXSM Trader Station II, it's probably something for the SM comfort). They already have MT4, so don't talk nonsense.

----------------

I do not understand this approach, if you do not like it, go to FXSM Trader Station II forum, why mess with people's heads? But I'm afraid it would be boring on that forum even if it exists, bourgeois don't bother with people like us, formal replies are in fact a veiled message and that's all. And pseudo-bourgeois do not care...

----------------

Yes, MT has flaws, probably not all of them will be corrected in the foreseeable future, but I can't see a worthy alternative. But I don't need much: intuitive auto trading, possibility to change broker without studying trading platform and rewriting trading tools. And how do they babysit us on this forum?) Have you seen anything like that anywhere? And then I am a patriot, a Russian developer is more expensive for me) I will stay)

YUBA писал(а) >>

The CRUFD is a self-starter in general :)

Yes, and the NFA in question in the link?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Girls, at your leisure, nano - to Chubais, aFXSM where?) Probably, after all, we are talking about FXCM and their miracle platform FXTS2 or FX Trading Station 2.0 with a super feature No Dealing Desk Execution), and FXSM Trader Station II, this is probably something for SM comfort). They already have MT4, so don't talk nonsense.

----------------

If I don't like it, go to FXSM Trader Station II forum, why mess with people's heads? But I'm afraid it would be boring on that forum even if it exists, bourgeois don't bother with people like us, formal replies are in fact a veiled message and that's all. And pseudo-bourgeois do not care...

----------------

Yes, MT has flaws, probably not all of them will be corrected in the foreseeable future, but I can't see a worthy alternative. But I don't need much: intuitive auto trading, possibility to change broker without studying trading platform and rewriting trading tools. And how do they babysit us on this forum?) Have you seen anything like that anywhere? And then I'm a patriot, a Russian developer is more important to me) I will stay).

What do you mean 'all the same' weirdo? That's what it says. :)) - FXCM Trading Station II

They have MT4... Yeah, they do for ... :))

And just so you know, they don't think MT is suitable for them and they won't promote it or use it either... Wait... a little while... :))

So with your uninformed nonsense don't you talk.

MT has flaws, who doesn't. But trading in their ( FXCM ) station is just a fairy tale... All done in a special way for the so hated here pipsers, put orders even within the spread.

They ( MT ) don't coddle me - they have removed the PRINCIPAL thing for me - DLL... I won't write in their language, why... Change brokers, ha ha I'll die laughing - there's only a shit load of them.

In short, MT is a great thing... Much better all round for auto trading, But that's about it. For manual trading, their station and trade from the chart and move orders and stops with just a mouse... That's what I'll just send everything for...

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Yes, and the NFA in question in the link?

Do your research, FXCM is the biggest company in the world. And they get in the way of a lot of people... And the fact that it's a "Russian" company... Well, so what...

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

What do you mean, "after all" weirdo? That's what it says. :)) - FXCM Trading Station II

They have MT4... Yeah, they do for ... :))

And just so you know, they don't think MT is suitable for them and they won't promote it or use it either... Wait... a little while... :))

So with your uninformed nonsense don't you talk.

MT has flaws, who doesn't. But trading in their ( FXCM ) station is just a fairy tale... All done in a special way for the so hated here pipsers, put orders even within the spread.

They ( MT ) don't coddle me - they removed the PRINCIPAL thing for me - DLL... I won't write in their language, why... Change brokers, ha ha I'll die laughing - there's only a shit load of them.

In short, MT is a great thing... Much better all round for auto trading, but that's about it. For manual trading, their station and trade from the chart and move orders and stops with just a mouse... That's what I'll just send everything for...

By my rough count this is the third "I won't", "I'll send" type promise. It's already been "I'm leaving"...

Do whatever you want. Just don't make so much noise. It's disgusting.

You're really being coddled, and you're acting like a fussy woman on your critical days.

Korey wrote(a) >> Analytical Forecast:Technical analysis of MT movement shows that MQL-5 will appear in the MT-4 shell in 5.3 months from where we stand))

Korey 25.04.2008 14:57

what does fundamental analysis say? (many analysts come to the conclusion: "that kinda doesn't matter"... : )))))

Catalogue with sounds at the FXCM terminal. ...Don't forget to turn off the TV!..

YuraZ писал(а) >>

Yes we will rewrite for MQL5 when rewriting the project!

as a rule there are only improvements

because many things are revised and usually for the better

100% agree.

All the more so as time goes on, new even more interesting developments emerge that have not been implemented before.

---------------------------------------

Anyway, DTs will support different platforms - MT4... MT5...

And autotrading competitions will also support different platforms - MT4... MT5...?

Or will there be no competitions during the migration to MT5?

Reason: