At a crossroads. A topic for owners who have developed really working, profitable EAs. - page 4

For Mr. Lukyanov I recommend, if you don't mind, to forget about the general principles, indicators, processes, fibos, levels and so on.
All market participants do exactly that, they have written all the options, tried everything they can, but to no avail.
I've gone through all that, too. You have to follow your own path, then you may find something.
Writing an adviser is useful, but it is too frustrating when you find out that an idea has been tried and has failed.
I, like everyone else here, have written many EAs, so MQL is a simple and accessible language.

KimIV:
zhuki wrote (a):

all the more for the beauty of the balance chart.
It's not about beauty, it's about the fact that one of these tongues can threaten the deposit. Even if it is a short-term drawdown, it is still a deep drawdown. Sooner or later one of the languages may obscure the deposit.)

I have not encountered it in real trading, but I have seen it in the tester.
I have countermeasures for this case and I am ready for them.

Monday 24 03 2008 is Easter Monday in the main countries and they are not working, or am I wrong?

For Mr. Lukyanov I recommend to forget about the general principles, indicators, processes, fibos, levels and so on.
It is better not to forget the general principles, it is better to forget the general conventions.
Everyone in the market... have tried everything they can, but to no avail.
Doubtful.
For Mr. Lukyanov, I recommend forgetting about the general principles, indicators, processes, fibos, levels and so on.
That's right.

zhuki:
For Mr Lukyanov, I recommend, if you don't mind, forgetting about the general principles, indicators, processes, Fibo, levels, etc..
All market participants do that, they have written all the options, tried everything they can, but to no avail.
You have to follow your own path, and then you'll find something.
It is useful to write advisers, but it is too distressing when you find out that the idea has already been tried and it does not work.
I, like everyone else here, have written many EAs, so MQL is a simple and accessible language.

? On Fibo is useless?

I'd like to know where to read about FiboWare (installation rules, etc.) search is not helpful,

or can you give me a link to a failed attempt to build something neat with FiboWeaver, preferably with the code =)

ZS: looking forward to it.

Why - put the zigzag on the chart and use it to build fib-weights. Or take the indicator ZUP - there are also dynamic fans and static fans are built automatically from any vertex of the zigzag, and in DT-mode you can gather fans from all timeframes to your chart! https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1468

And you work to your health!

rid:

Why - put the zigzag on the chart and use it to build fib-weights. Or take the indicator ZUP - there are also dynamic fans and static fans are built automatically from any vertex of the zigzag, and in DT-mode you can gather fans from all timeframes to your chart! https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1468

And you work to your health!

That would be OK, but I've been trading by a fan for 2 years (still indulging myself) =) and I think this pattern (by stretch lines) as shown in the picture is incorrect.

KimIV:
zhuki wrote (a):
all the more for the beauty of the balance chart.
It's not about beauty, it's about the fact that one of these tongues can threaten the deposit. Even if it is a short-term drawdown, it is still a deep drawdown. Sooner or later one of the languages will impair your deposit.)

In theory, this should not happen: there is a balance on the chart, and when a position is closed at stop loss (even with a large loss), then there is an open position (maybe more than one) with a good profit, thus reducing the equity. The balance may even be negative if the equity is higher than zero. I faced such situations in the tester and on demo. I don't mess around with it on the real market :)

fxrobots:
Normal EAs need their own non-standard approaches that take both TA and FA into account.
How did you manage to get the FAs into your EA?

goldtrader:
fxrobots:
Normal EAs need their own non-standard approaches that take both TA and FA into account.
How did you manage to get the FA into your EA?

I've seen an Expert Advisor that uses words in the news and it serves as a signal and FA as a filter, but it's not working anymore
Reason: