FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 236

iIDLERr:
what's the point? 1,000 free indices is nari. what do you do?
I don't work with indulgers now. I respect you, I see you've been in forex for a long time. You think you're still long?

stranger:

They buy and sell something here every day))))

Na...I don't know myself, they say you can make so much money if you race around the field every day with a bare butt))))

GopFX, so you started to tell me about the SOT, and ...? What three figures are there to look at?)))

Told me everything I know)). Maybe the Bible's got it better explained - 300 pages long.

tuma88:
I'll hold on to 1.1020 for now.)

I think there is no point in buying today.But Wednesday.....)))

Thank you!

The point of buying was a week ago when you were all shouting "the euro will continue to go down" and salting heartily, but now there is no point at all.

Thank you)

GopFX __:
I've told you all I know.) Maybe the Bible's got a better explanation - 300 pages of it.
and your questions were unanswered at first.... // it's all written down, i've been taking notes this morning)

new-rena:
and your questions were unanswered first.... // all written down, I've been taking notes this morning)
♪ had a drink, had two drinks ♪
it didn't stick in my head.

GopFX __:
♪ had a drink, had two drinks ♪
It didn't stick in my head.
I don't know, it's pretty clear. Go back and read it carefully.

I'm going to try and strangle the chiff...

Lesorub:

I'm going to try and strangle the chiff...

it's about to start... go ahead and piss everyone off. today's forecast, tomorrow they'll be crying if they don't agree to it.

What I like is that no one can say at what price to buy or sell, but WHEN - as much as you like)))

Old hello , is the glass on the ninja demo in real time or is it delayed ?
Reason: