why write an advisor. - page 5

ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
Question to all!!! Why is it that when all the indicators show one thing and your EA makes a trade. But the market goes in another direction and analytics start like this, because smart big gamblers are collecting your money.

you have a question for programmers "WHY WRITE SOFTWARE"
the answer has already been... I understand there's no need to repeat it - and I showed you a link to a program that made 1300% in 3 months on a competition
on the real 200% in half a year
I showed you the link to the program which made 1300% and 200% in real money in 3 months and half a year.

I have a counter question to you

if i understood you correctly
You do not use any advisors or indicators and trade successfully.

i would like to see your live account statement for half a year or more.
If you do not use any indicators and do not know your real account details please do not hesitate to ask me if I may use them.

STOP QUESTION TO THE HONOURABLE IN THE CONTEST FOR 3 MONTHS 1300% AND REAL 200% OVER 6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE TRICK....

I've got a DEMKY stack somewhere where a man

with 10k raised 130,000,000,000-00, yes, 130 million in 24 days.

got a $2000 prize, and what do you think? He emptied it!
But that was a man.

This is a software program we're talking about.

Now to the point.

the program did 200% in half a year? it did!!!

show me your real account balance for six months where it would be at least 100%
and not a micro-real, but at least a similar amount

YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
My question to all! I don't know why I should do it! Why is it that all the indicators show one thing and your EA makes trades. And market goes in another direction and analytics start like this because some smart big gamblers are collecting your money.

the answer has already been... I understand there's no need to repeat it - and I showed you a link to a program that made 1300% in 3 months on a competition
I showed you the link to the program which made 1300% and 200% in real money in 3 months and half a year.

Please, show me your live account statement for half a year or more.
If you do not use any indicators and do not know your real account, then please do not use any indicators and do not leave your real account.

STOP QUESTION TO THE HONOURABLE IN THE CONTEST FOR 3 MONTHS 1300% AND THE REAL 200% OVER 6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE TRICK....

with 10k raised 130,000,000,000-00, yes yes 130 million in 24 days

got a $2000 prize, and what do you think? He emptied it!
But that was a man.

Now to the point.

the program made 200% in half a year? it did!!!

Show me your real-time data for half a year where it will be at least 100%!
not for micro real but at least for a similar amount of money

The question was why in half a year on the market 200% in the contest was 1300%.

They were advertising on the net "look how the EAs are earning" and they may bring me 1300% for 3 months and the real account received 200% for 3 months and 50%.

I do not have a direct quote, what for?

ilnar_s

The question was why in half a year on the market 200% in the contest was 1300%.

They were advertising on the net "look how the EAs are earning" and they may have earned 1300% in 3 months, while the real account received 200% for 3 months and they may have earned 50%.

You may ask them why they do not give you this information.
I do not know why you would need an answer to my question about the percentages. )))
) OK, let me tell you a secret - the risks used for real and for competition are usually different, because the real money is your own.
And another secret - your state to show that a good EA trades better. Actually, the refusal is enough.

ilnar_s писал (а): do not be sly, the question was why in half a year on the market 200 in a competition 1300%.

If I had an advertisement on the net saying "look how EAs earn", I would say 1300% for 3 months and in real trading I got 200% for 3 months and in general I got 50%.

You may have an answer to this question. If you think that an EA must show linear growth of profit over time, regardless of market conditions, you are wrong. The good thing is that the Expert Advisor is profitable, and it's very profitable. It just refutes your own conclusions drawn in the first post of this thread. What else do you want, why torture the branch?

P.S. Here's magiXpert's answer, by the way...

ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
My question to all! I don't know why. Why is it that all the indicators show the same thing and your EA has done deals. And market goes in another direction and analytics start like this because some smart big gamblers are collecting your money.

If you do not use any indicators and do not know your real account, then please do not use any indicators and do not leave your real account.

STOP QUESTION TO THE HONOURABLE IN THE CONTEST FOR 3 MONTHS 1300% AND REAL 200% IN 6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE TRICK....

got a $2000 prize, and what do you think? prize he threw away!
But that was a man.

Now to the point.

not for micro real but at least for a similar amount of money

They were advertising on the net "look how the EAs are earning" and they may bring me 1300% for 3 months and the real account received 200% for 3 months and 50%.

I can't answer why, I think this question can be answered by the author of the programme if he/she sees fit.
---
on the state: well I asked the question and got no answer

so let's assume the program trades better than you...
"why write COUNSELS" while in favour, WRITE CAN and SHOULD

magiXpert:
ilnar_s

They are expensive and they do not have any money for them. They are expensive because they do not have any money for their real account.

I have already done it and I would not give it to them.
I can't imagine why you would want an answer to a question about percentages? )))
) OK, let me tell you a secret - the risks used for real and for competition are usually different, because the real money is your own.
And another secret - your sit is intended to show that a good EA trades better.

forget about my state. i'm not beating my chest.... Better show me a good EA. viac's site is not an authority for me.

ilnar_s:...I won't provide a state, why?

Of course, why? Author, be more consistent. Prove to Everyone, not the uselessness of EAs (and trading automation in general), but your abilities?
I mean the ability to trade.

Otherwise you'll be another one for me... ;-)

ilnar_s show me a normal advisor
https://championship.mql4.com/ru/
is this site an authority?

YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
My question to all! I don't know why I should do it! Why is it that all the indicators show one thing and your EA makes trades. And market goes in another direction and analytics start like this because some smart big gamblers are collecting your money.

STOP QUESTION TO THE HONOURABLE IN THE CONTEST FOR 3 MONTHS 1300% AND REAL 200% IN 6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE TRICK....

got a $2000 prize, and what do you think? prize he threw away!
But that was a man.

Now to the point.

and not a micro-real, but at least a similar amount

They were advertising on the net "look how the EAs are earning" and they may as well earn 1300% in 3 months. Why they got 200% in 3 months and 50% on the real market?

I can't answer why, I think this question can be answered by the author of the programme if he/she sees fit.
---
on the state: well I asked the question and got no answer

so let's assume the program trades better than you...
"why write COUNSELS" while in favour, WRITE CAN and SHOULD

If you do not write new ones and say they are profitable, the simpletons who put their money to be drained by them will not vanish.

ilnar_s:
Iwill not give you the straight:
ilnar_s

They are expensive and they do not have any money for their money. They are expensive because they do not have any money for their money and they do not have any investment.

I do not have an EA in real money.
I can't imagine why you need an answer to the question about percentages? )))
The question is: how do I show you the difference between the real and contest risks?
And another secret - your state is just to show that a good EA trades better.

forget about my state. i'm not beating my chest.... i don't know what to do with them but i dont know what to do with them.
Oh!!! that's where the point is!

i can't believe you got a link to a good stable Expert Advisor!
or more precisely the results of its work!
Reason: