[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 9

forex-k писал(а) >>
Story in a minibus. There are two grandmothers on the front seats.
The bus is almost full. At the stop a guy walks in.
He gives the driver 10 roubles for the fare and gets change - 1 rouble.
The rouble slips out of his hands and falls under the seats of the grannies.
The lad bends over, tries to find the change and, unexpectedly, farts. There's quiet laughter, giggling in the minibus.
One of the grannies says to the other: "You shouldn't have busted your ass for a ruble!" The shuttle explodes with laughter.
The guy turns crimson and asks the bus to stop. > A minute later, a respectable lady enters the minibus.
The shuttle continues to laugh. The lady starts to nervously examine herself. Maybe they are laughing at her.
Then grannies, rolling with laughter, start to tell the lady the story about the rouble.
The lady also starts laughing and then a snot comes out of her nose and falls on the grannies.... The lady asks us to stop the bus. We drive on...
rolling with laughter. The driver laughs together with everybody else, takes out his cigarettes, lights up, opens the hatch above his head.
Blowing smoke into the sunroof, he says to the grannies: "You don't feel a puff under the sunroof?" The cabin explodes with another burst of laughter.
The driver, realising what he's said, leaps out of the cab, dancing and hooting The same shuttle 20 minutes later.
A marshrootka with the terminus "Sakharny village". Everyone is seated, the seats are taken... The driver started the car...
A woman opens the door... Immediately asks the driver: "Honey, you got the end of Sugarloaf?"
A slight giggle went through the minibus... The driver replied after a while: "I don't know, I haven't tried it!".
There was open laughter all over the minibus! The old woman looked around with a hawkish look and enunciated that there were no vacant seats...
...and handing the driver a tenner, she said: "Take me standing up!" The driver falls out of the cab into a snowdrift and shakes in a hysterical fit.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) yes ooosh, like a ride myself ))))))))))))

Mathemat >> :

A real kicker. The fantasy of the afftarophs is splashing all over the place.

:-DDD I even registered on the site, awesome thinking!

forex-k писал(а) >>
История в маршрутке. На передних сидениях едут две бабушки.
Маршрутка почти полная. На остановке заходит парень.
Передает водителю 10 рублей за проезд и получает сдачу - 1 рубль.
Рубль из рук выскальзывает и падает под сиденья бабушкам.
Парень наклоняется, пытается найти сдачу и, неожиданно, пукает. В маршрутке - тихий смех, хихиканье.
А одна из бабушек говорит другой: “И стоило из-за рубля так жопу рвать!” Маршрутка взрывается от хохота.
Парень становится пунцовым и просит остановить маршрутку. > Через минуту в маршрутку заходит солидная дама.
Маршрутка продолжает смеяться. Дама начинает себя нервно осматривать. Может, это над ней смеются?
Тут бабушки, покатываясь от смеха, начинают рассказывать даме историю с рублем.
Дама тоже начинает смеяться и тут у нее из носа вылетает сопля и попадает на бабушек…. Дама просит остановить маршрутку. Едем дальше…
покатываясь от смеха. Водитель тоже вместе со всеми хохочет, достает сигареты, закуривает, приоткрывает люк над головой.
Выпуская дым в люк, обращается к бабушкам: “Вам под люком (падлюкам) не дует?” Салон взрывается от нового приступа смеха.
Водитель, поняв, что он сказал, вываливается из кабины, пританцовывая и угорает Эта же маршрутка 20 минут спустя.
Маршрутка с конечной остановкой “поселок Сахарный”. Все сели, места заняты… Водила завел машину…
Тут дверь открывает бабка… И тут же спрашивает у водилы: “Милок, у тебя конец Сахарный?”.
По маршрутке прошло легкое хихиканье… Водила не долго думая ответил:”Не знаю, не пробовал!”.
По маршрутке пошел открытый ржач! Бабка осмотрев ястребиным взглядом салон поняла, что свободных мест нету…
И протягивая 10р. водиле сказала: “Возьми меня стоя!”. Водитель вываливается из кабины в сугроб и трясется в истерическом припадке.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) да ушшш, как сам прокатился ))))))))))))

We all look like the guy on the bus

:))))

LeoV писал(а) >>
Two men decided to take a trip in a hot-air balloon, the wind blew them to an unknown direction, they got lost. They fly over a field and there are two mushroom enthusiasts walking, the travellers shout to them:
- Excuse me, we're off course, can you tell me where we are?
- In a hot air balloon, 15 metres above the ground.
- Excuse me, but aren't you analysts?
- How did you guess?
- Your advice is useless.
- Are you traders by any chance?
- How did you know that?
- You never know where you are.

A similar variant about programmers:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are flying in a balloon. They get lost. Fog. They go lower.

They see a man grazing cows. Holmes asks: "Sir, tell me, where are we?"

The man after thinking for a while says: "In a balloon".

After a while Sherlock Holmes remarks: "This is a strange place, where programmers herd cows."

Dr. Watson: "Holmes, how did you know that?"

"Elementary, Watson.

We asked a question. He didn't answer at once. At first he thought.

Then. His answer was absolutely accurate!

And. most importantly, Watson - absolutely useless!"

A mathematician is asked :
- What is the probability that you will meet Napoleon in the street?
The mathematician put his handbooks, calculators, computers, locked himself in a room for three days and gave the answer:
- approximately 0.000001 percent.
The same question was put to an experienced trader. The answer was immediate:

- 50-50, either to meet or not to meet.

An unemployed broker selling potatoes at the bazaar is always easy to recognise - he has two prices: to buy and to sell...

Reason: