[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 432

strangerr:

Tantrik, correction is possible only up to 1.2825+a couple of pips, how many times do I have to tell you?))) And only after breaching 2890 on the hour.
I do not want it to happen at all (I do not trade it).

Two traders set off on a hot-air balloon journey. Suddenly there was a strong wind and the buddies went off course. As they descended to a height of 20 metres, they saw a man below: "Hey mate, tell me where we are?" "You are in a hot air balloon 20 metres above the ground" "The answer is perfectly accurate and completely useless. "Looks like we've met a stock analyst!" "Yeah. And you must be traders, you never know where you are."

Tantrik:

the turkey came up, didn't it?!

TEXX:

the turkey's up, no?!
Yes! Thank you.

Tantrik:
Yes! Thank you.

I just have a slightly different version for widescreen monitors, I can give it to you.

TEXX:

I just have a slightly different version for widescreen monitors, I can give it to you.
I don't need one on my small laptop.

Little Vovochka doesn't want to sleep. His father sits down by his cot and begins to tell him stories. He tells them for an hour or two. Finally there is silence in the room. His mother quietly opens the door and asks:

- Is he asleep?
- Yes, Mum," the son answers in a whisper.

Weakly up overnight, 2,950 to go to bed

emotraid:

Weakly up overnight, 2,950 to go to bed

Well, are you keeping the buy or have you fallen asleep?)

strangerr:

Well, what's the buy or fell asleep?)))

Closed all five, made 8.50, didn't sit up for nothing)))
Reason: