[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 650

Sad....((( Is it really that bad?

ZetM:

Sad....((( Is it really that bad?

Three generations of traders...))

ZetM:

Sad....(((

You are right, there is no humour in this picture. Members of a single community are depicted, each with their rightful place in a religious cult.

"Belongings are various kinds of iron chains, bands, rings, worn by Christian ascetics on a naked body for humility of the flesh; an iron hat, iron soles, a brass icon on the chest, with chains from it, sometimes threaded through the body or skin, and so on. "

"23 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them: and they all drank of the wine thereof.
24 And he said to them, "This is my blood of the New Covenant, which is poured out for many..."

=====================

I cried at this ad. I stumbled across the banner by chance. Now that's a hell of a way to kick a guy's ass.

40 years on the market. Work with professionals. Up to 500% per hour for 1 transaction!

===============

rescheduled

itum:
Battles are long.
Kill hpala with vaar quite realistic - first survive attempts to zergat you, then save the pirate to dipfreeze - under it give a sheep to vaar and make these moments burrow pala, then nova+salo and again burrow pala, give a sheep pal and put in nova vaar, while acting carefully - consider the cooldown of the helicopter, thrinks vaar and pala, bubble pala (all this means danger from the var and getting him out of control).
Reason: