[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 261

It's not good to put car motors on the USB, they're collector motors one and can eat up a lot of energy two. The power on the port is a real pain in the ass.

You can use any computer motor, just the speed will drop.

Competition for the best answer to the question "WHY? "

>

Are they definitely gas carriers? Maybe minesweepers?

Abzasc:
Are they definitely gas carriers? Maybe minesweepers?

lawnmowers, on 3-35, you can see the man in the green cape starting the engine

Mischek:

lawnmowers
Got it. It's before Luzhkov's premature return from holiday.

Svinozavr:

When the heat started, I unscrewed the processor hatch on the bottom of my laptop - it got better, but not by much. Then I found an old cooler (from the video card I took off), cut the USB cord in half and, having soldered this fan to the black and yellow wires, stuck it under the laptop. The latter put it on empty cigarette packs. CPU temperature dropped by 10 deg.

Well, I was too lazy to drag myself to Moscow to get a cooling pad!

===
I can show you a picture)))

(Put it up)))

The doctors' demonstration ended unsuccessfully - the authorities could not read the demands on the posters.

Mischek:
The doctors' demonstration ended unsuccessfully - the authorities could not read the demands on the posters.

That's what! There, Ilya Yashin and Boris Nemtsov climbed Mount Elbrus - 5621 metres. There - to quote Yashin's blog: "And even held a kind of solitary picket on Russia's highest point with a Solidarity movement flag and the slogan "Russia without Putin". What's interesting - there was no riot police."

Besides, having found the crashed helicopter, I left a peculiar graffito on its board - "Putin and Serdyukov to resign!" In general, it reminded me of photos of militants - either Taliban or Chechens...

I cried. He even fainted there. Either from oxygen starvation or from too much emotion. Mm-hmm. There's nothing more beautiful than pissing from a height.

But they offered them the Bolotnaya embankment...))

Next picket, we must think, will be held on the similar, for symmetry (5621 meters) on the deep water apparatus MIR.

===
If you're interested in these postmodernists, pics and full text here: http://www.echo.msk.ru/blog/yashin/701932-echo/

- How's it going with Anton?
- I'd kill him!
- What's up?
- I invited him to visit, asked him to buy "something for tea" at the drugstore...
Guess what he bought?
- Hmm... Any options?
- He's got "Hematogen"!

----------------------------------

Customer calling tech support:
- My mail won't go out!
- Should I send it?

gumgum:

Put it out there)))
Okay. I'll take a picture.

It's like this. The pinout of the USB cable is like this:

Black (ground) and red (or yellow - +5V). On the cooler - similar. As a rule, coloured is always +.

As the cooler was meant to be mounted on the graphics card heatsink, I had to attach the legs from paper clips to it:

That's pretty much it.
Reason: