[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 757

Reshetov:

Integration by weighing - not a very precise method, but no mathematics is required - you draw curves on a millimetre chart, then carefully cut them out with scissors and weigh them on an accurate scale. The ratio of masses is the ratio of areas.

Well, isn't that humour? It's a practical method, it has a right to life.

PS. We don't know yet where the error will be higher.

PapaYozh:

Well, isn't that humour? Practical method, has a right to life.
PS. It remains to be seen where the margin of error will be higher.

In the Soviet Union, something great was counted that way.

800 г. - Admin: Az im the provider of all Russia! Brothers and sisters, here we go!
862 - Welcome to our site! Rurik, Truvor and Sineus
897 - The Polovtsian prince Konchak comes to us. "Hello, everybody! All you assholes, I'll give you all this, this and that!" System administrator Prince Igor bans the Cuman prince for life.
940 г. - King of Tsargrad: "Dear, honored Prophetic Oleg, may we remove your oh shit banner from the header of our website?"
945 г. - "Pruvety to all! Yskrinne yours, Cyril and Methodius. There's cool fonts with fonts in them."
988 г. - Princess Olga to Vladimir Krasnoye Solnyshko: "It seems to me that paganism as a religion is obsolete in Russia". Vladimir to Princess Olga: "It seems to me - it is necessary to be baptised"
1147 - The site is moved to a new domain. Yury Dolgoruky is a system administrator.
1223 - WARNING! This site has Genghis Khan virus.
1242 - Advertising on the site: "We invite you to tours of the Golden Ring of Russia!" Teutonic Knights: "Great tour, great people, great Chudskoe Lake. Great holiday, thanks, Alexander! On behalf of 30,000 Germans, Karl and Johan (those who could swim)".
1243 - The server is brought down by Tatar-Mongol hackers. For a long time.
1380 г. - The server was partially restored. System administrator is Dmitry Donskoy.
1543 - Ivan the Terrible posts an article on child-rearing. Ivan the Terrible deletes file with his son due to copyright infringement. Details on Repin dot ru.
1605 г. - Advertising on the website: "We invite you to tours of the Golden Ring of Russia!" Poles: "Gone on a tour with Ivan Susanin, expect a detailed report. Look for us via Yandex".
1610 г. - Install the online game Semiboyarshchina! Eliminate rivals and rule the state.
1613 г. - System administrator Romanov cleans moderator list.
1671 The hacker Razin is banned for life.
1700 г. - Selling pirated copies of "Windows 7 - Window to Europe. Contact me about the price.
1703 г.- Site moves to new domain Spb.ru
1709 - Advertisement on the site: "We invite to excursions to the Golden Ring of Russia! Charles XII: "I was extremely dissatisfied with the tour. I failed to get to the Golden Ring: I broke my leg near Poltava. To ALL TOURISTS: the Swedish insurance policy is not valid in Ukraine!!!" Peter the Great to Charles XII: "Afftar, write it up!"
1721 - Site temporarily unavailable due to technical faults. Moderators Menshikov, Dolgoruky, Biron, Osterman and Lestok are adjusting the site. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
1762 - The new website address is "Golden Age dot ru".
1770 г. - Prince Potemkin-Tavricheskii: "Naked pics of Catherine II! Click here!"
1775 г. - Hacker Pugachev was calculated by IP and banned for life.
1812 г. - Advertising on the website: "We invite to excursions on the Golden Ring of Russia!" Napoleon: "Great tour, great people, great weather. Had a great time in Moscow. Thank you for walking us home. Kutuzov to Napoleon: "You're on, cross-eyed!"
1869 - Leo Tolstoy: "Posted War and Peace." System administrator: "If you post that much again, I'll shut down the internet forever." 120 000 users: "Too many letters. They couldn't take it."
1924 - "Hai peeple! Everyone to the collectivization!"
1928 - "Hi-People! All for industrialization!"
1937 - Moderator Beria cleans up the user list.
1938 - "Hey, peepers... Where's everybody gone?"
1941 - Advertising: "We invite you to tours of Russia's Golden Ring!"
1942 - Hitler: "Stuck on level 9. Has anyone ever got past it?" Stalin: "Read the guest book first"
1945 - Hitler: "Read the guest book first. Great tour, great people. Wish we could have seen the Hermitage in St Petersburg, the Mausoleum in Moscow and the local history museum in Stalingrad. Thanks for walking me home. By the way, why do you only have signs and toasts on your tanks? "To Berlin!" and "To Stalin!"
1958 г. - Install "Jolly Farmer" app and grow corn.
1961 - Gagarin: "And still it spins"
1970 - "Attention visitors to chat rooms DISSIDENTS.RU and VOLUNTEERS.RU! There's a cool party tonight on Senate Square. Bring plenty of beer, guns... and warm clothes."
1985 г. - The site is closed for perestroika.
1985 г. - Gorbachev: Prohibition is passed.
1986 г. - They have passed it! I said it!
1987 г. - Does anybody respect me at all?
1991 - Perestroika, my ass...
1998 - Berezovsky: I know how to download cool dough from Centrobank.ru
2000 - Monsieur, not mange pas système magazine, I am tired, I am leaving.
2003 г. - Chubais: I got on the website of American power plants. It's simple. If you want a joke, click here! Let's organize Days of Primorye in America!
2008 г. - Putin: Hello, Medved!

============

Check it out before you go to bed:

(nervous people, please don't ....)

http://savepic.su/1190743.htm

I read "Durable Carpet Orders" in the calendar and think I need a break from trading)

=================

Meanwhile, most scholars agree that the roots of the phenomenon are, after all, Slavic. Traditionally, the history of mata has been linked to pagan erotic rites, which played an important role in agricultural magic. With the advent of Christianity, both the rituals and the terms denoting them fell into disfavour and survived only in folklore. Three of the most common obscene words literally give voice to a symbolic understanding of the organisation of the universe.

The first denotes masculinity, the active principle, the second the feminine, passive and the third their interaction and dialectics. These three words are directly related to nature, as they refer to its main process, reproduction. Today, it is difficult to imagine the significance given to the sexual organs thousands of years ago, when humanity was uneducated and sparse. It is possible that these names were originally tabooed not for ethical reasons, but for magical reasons, as words of power. This, incidentally, may explain their inherent power of emotional impact.

Who cares http://matstop.ru/node/1

We have to get it while it's still cheap! And the delivery is almost free!

Reason: