[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 331

denis_orlov:
I'm not particularly flat in this one either...))

good answer:)

Tantrik:
Tantrik take screenshots of the charts when the universe narrows and time reverses - let's win back...

sever30:
Tantrik take screenshots from the charts when the universe shrinks and time reverses - let's win back...
Why did I find the grail on the internet.

Tantrik:
Why did I find the grail on the internet.

Is this a statement or a question?

sever30:

Is that a statement or a question?

This is a method of trading.

"The essence of trading is this. We take all trades of a trader for a period and count: the number of profitable trades, the number of losing trades, the average profitable trade, the average losing trade. The trading result can be calculated using this formula: RESULT = A x B - C x D,

Where A - number of profitable trades, B - average profitable trade, C - number of losing trades, D - average losing trade. If A x B is larger than C x D, we obtain profit. If it is less - we get a loss. Our task is to ensure that A x B is greater than C x D. How can we do this? To do that we need to vary all four indicators.

Most traders subconsciously strive to be right - to make as many profitable deals as possible. Hence, they strive for predicting the market direction. Their attention is concentrated on A. It is wrong! It is not possible to gain a big advantage here, because the market is hardly predictable. To make money in the stock market, you need to increase B and decrease D!"

http://algoritmus.ru/?p=2613

sever30:
Tantrik make screenshots of the charts when the universe shrinks and time reverses - let's win back...

Well, while we're at it, let's remember the eternal...

Tantrik:

This is the method of trading.

"The essence of trading is this...

Or here's another good method:

Ariadiamus late ariadiamus da
ari a natus late adua

A-ra-va-re tu-e va-te
a-ra-va-re tu-e va-te
a-ra-va-re tu-e va-te la-te-a

Ariadiamus late ariadiamus da
ari a natus late adua

A-ra-va-va-re tu-e va-te
a-ra-va-re tu-e va-te
a-ra-va-re tu-e va-te la-te-a

A-na-ma-na coo-le ra-we
a-na-ma-na coo-le ra
a-na-ma-na coo-le ra-we a-ka-la....
a-na-ma-na coo-le ra-we a-ka-la........
ah-ya-doo-ah-eh
a-na-ma-na coo-le ra-we a-ka-la.....
a-ya-doo-ah-eh...
a-ya doo a-ye

a-ya doo a-ye...

)))

don't think I'm dull, I've read something like this before and even wondered about it... but this article is the best in terms of content and readability.

denis_orlov:

)))

"He who seeks will always find" ))))

denis_orlov:
I'm not particularly flat in this one either...)
Mathemat: ?
Reason: