[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 205

What exactly does this have to do with chanson? I've already posted 5 or 6 links to various tunes here (including UFO-BeLLaDoNNa, Pink Floyd, Slade, Badfinger, Leonard Cohen and other world celebrities). Now I put the first link to chanson and suddenly I'm surprised to see that it turns out "noooooo..."

It's just an aversion to chanson. I don't understand it myself, there's no need to be offended.

I suggest a compromise.

>

rid:

What exactly does this have to do with chanson? I've already posted 5 or 6 links to various tunes here (including UFO-BeLLaDoNNa, Pink Floyd, Slade, Badfinger, Leonard Cohen and other world celebrities). Now I put the first link to chanson and suddenly I'm surprised to see that it turns out "noooooo..."

I just don't understand how a sample of marginal culture can help "emotionally and psychologically unloading". I firmly associate the blatnoy chanson with the night noise, drinking, brawls, showdowns, holiday fights etc. So when I hear these samples I have to check if the gun is there :) I mean my hand reaches for the gun :)))

Here, then - a rock ballad to soothe the soul!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHMhX1Xg0gw

Scorpions - White Dove

Relax ))

>

Peace be with you.

Here's my adaptation of a great song. It's a good one, I think...

Tired of pop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVVE05Vl1r8

accordion, of course, or rather accordion :)

)))

You know, gentlemen...

ok. Let me tell you a little bit.

"Intellectuals sing blatant songs..." That's from the '60s. Chanson, as a style, is not what it's considered to be now. Chanson is... well, you can always look it up on the wiki.

Blatnyak (chanson) - in my opinion, this is a prime example of the decline of Russian culture. If "sharikovs" etc had learned to speak, they - oh, I'm not sure - would have invented such genre.
Aren't you, native Russian speakers, ashamed to listen to all this? No? All right, then.
I take my leave...

Reason: