Useful features from KimIV - page 69

Alius999 писал(а) >>

So you can't move it yourself, only through a ratio, right?

You can... >> the size of the lot.

Alius999 wrote >>.
Is it possible to set such a lot (0.01) in Metatrader and if yes, how? I have only 0.1 there, no less, or the only way out in my situation is to add up to 200 quid and no other way?
The minimum lot size is set by the DoC. You either agree with the size or you go to another brokerage company. With your 0.1 I would add at least $1000 to my deposit. If you don't have that kind of money, go for micro lots (0.01), i.e. to another brokerage company.

I beg your pardon - DC is what???

And then why on the same MT I'm on it all worked and at 174 bucks, as I said before???

Alius999 писал(а) >>

Excuse me - DC is what?

A dealing centre... your "firm".

Alius999 wrote >>.
And then why on the same MT I'm on now everything worked and at 174 bucks like I said before???
So what if it worked? My car can go at 163km/h (I checked, it really does), but I go much slower into the garage. It's more comfortable and safer for me! With 200 dollars on deposit to trade with 0.1 lots - it's suicide. Loss of this money is inevitable. There are certain rules which must be followed to survive. These rules are formed on the basis of individual attitude to risk. You can jump from the third floor (trade 0.1 lot on a $200 deposit), or you can climb down the ladder (trade 0.01 lot). Read some classics for starters, like Nicholas Taleb's "Fooled by Randomness". This book is a great brain fixer. You won't want to walk through a red light... :-)

Ha-ha))))))))))))))))rassmashtli, really!!!

Talking to you has been very helpful, I've already found and redone everything and it's all working out for me, so THANK YOU SO much !!!
Just one more question - is there a forum thread where newcomers can ask questions "Pprokachenym" that if something - I will write there ???

Please advise how to close the order without nulling OrderOpenPrice()? What should I do to make my EA work correctly?

extern double MM=200.00;
extern double my_lot=0.01;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start()
{
int total=OrdersTotal();
if(OrderSelect(0, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==true)

double P=OrderOpenPrice();

if(total==0 && Ask > P)
{
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,my_lot,Ask,3,Ask-MM*Point,Ask+MM*Point,NULL,0,0,CLR_NONE)
}
else
{
if(total==0 && Ask < P)
{
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,my_lot,Bid,3,Ask+MM*Point,Ask-MM*Point,NULL,0,0,CLR_NONE)
}
}
return;
}

Alius999 писал(а) >>

Just one more question - is there a forum thread where newbies can ask questions to "Prokachennye", so if anything - I will write there ???

I don't know... But you can create it...

ollpd wrote >>

Igor Viktorovich, please advise how to make OrderOpenPrice() not reset when order is closed? What should I do to make my EA work correctly?

Alex, you'd better write what you need.

KimIV >> :

Alex, you'd better put into words what you need, make a problem statement.

If an order is closed by TekeProfit, it should open bay again, and if it is closed by StopLoss, it should open sell, etc.

ollpd писал(а) >>

If the order is closed by TekeProfit, it should open again bay, and if it is closed by StopLoss, it should open sell, etc.

yep... I see...

If you enable the Expert Advisor, the bay will be opened if there are no trades in the history. And the rest will be as you asked, i.e. after take profit it will continue trading in the same direction, and after stop triggering it will reverse.

We have used the following functions to develop our EA:

- ExistPositions()

- GetNameOP()

- GetNameTF()

- GetTypeLastClosePos()

- IIF()

- isCloseLastPosByStop()

- ModifyOrder()

- OpenPosition()

Files:
evollpd.mq4  23 kb

KimIV >> :

Uh-huh... I see...

When you enable the EA, Buy will open if there are no trades in the history. And the rest will be as you asked, i.e. after take profit it will continue trading in the same direction, and after stop triggering it will flip.

The following functions have been used during development of the Expert Advisor:

Thank you very much Igor Viktorovich, once again I am amazed by your knowledge!!!

Igor, could you please advise how to remove the extremes of a riddle using your GetExtremumZZZPrice function from any timeframe, not only the one the Expert Advisor is attached to?
Reason: