Anti-MQL5 wishes - page 4

Integer:

Being able to create classes and structures won't make any difference to those who don't want to use them. Just don't use them, that's all.

Right now, programming in MQL-4 for trading robots reminds us of motorising a wooden cart.
That is, we put a motor and control the reins.
I have to hand it to you, the cart holds up for now)))

The main difficulty of programming experts is not in the language as such, you can do without objects, there will be a little more writing and that's all. The main need is for a way to mark orders, more magicians or at least a comment in which you can be sure that it will never change or disappear.

I see timbo is back in his role - intriguing. handsome, though, as always for nothing))

timbo:
Registr:

Having trouble driving a car? Get yourself a scooter and sleep well...

You see, my clever friend, I manage my own investment account. I pay more in transaction fees alone than you earn, so keep your advice to yourself.

First, if I, for example, can't insert a lock into an iron door, I call a locksmith, instead of writing a letter to the lock manufacturer with a request to change its design so that it can be inserted into the door with one hand. Secondly, you pay your commission not to MQ but to your broker, for providing quite specific services, don't make things worse... Thirdly, the simpler the programming language, the less its capabilities... By the way, writing macros is good for trivial things, the more serious - you can't get away with knowing VBA... So, buy yourself a scooter, or in a pinch, pay taxes... :)

Registr:
timbo:
Registr:

You see, my clever friend, I manage my own investment account. I pay more in transaction fees alone than you earn, so keep your advice to yourself.

First, if I, for example, cannot insert a lock into an iron door, then I call a locksmith, instead of writing a letter to the lock manufacturer with a request to change its design so that it can be inserted into the door with an easy move of the hand... Secondly, you pay your commission not to MQ but to your broker, for providing quite specific services, don't make things worse... Thirdly, the simpler the programming language, the less its capabilities... By the way, writing macros is good for trivial things, the more serious - you can't get away with knowing VBA... So, buy yourself a scooter, or in a pinch, pay taxes... :)

How many programming languages do you know? I know more than a dozen and the easiest is MathCad and the most powerful (by my criteria the time to develop and test ideas in it is minimal), and by coolness VBA is not even close to machine codes, you can work with them and shout that it's the best and most beautiful. So buy your own scooter

Prival:
Registr:
timbo:
Registr:

First, if I, for example, can't insert the lock into an iron door, I call a locksmith, rather than write a letter to the lock manufacturer with a request to change its design so that it can be inserted into the door with an easy move of the hand... Secondly, it's not MQ that you pay your commissions but your broker, for providing quite specific services, don't make things worse... Thirdly, the simpler the programming language, the less its capabilities... By the way, writing macros you can do only very trivial things, more serious things - you can't get away with knowing VBA... So, buy yourself a scooter, or in a pinch, pay taxes... :)

How many programming languages do you know? I know more than a dozen and the easiest is MathCad and the most powerful (by my criteria the time to develop and test ideas in it is minimal), and the coolness of VBA is not even close to machine codes, you can work with them and shout that it's the best and most beautiful. So buy your own scooter.
I don't need a scooter, I'm fine. :) And what's the "power" of your MathCad, if it's not a secret? And with machine codes I can turn your computer into a useless piece of hardware, and what can you do with VBA...? :)

Sorry to be off-topic, could someone have a look at my scooter 'multi-indicator EA'
to see if it's a total piece of crap or not?

geopoint:
Sorry for the discrepancy, maybe someone could take a look at my scooter 'EA using multiple indicators'
to see if it's a total crap or not?

As practice shows, the indicator, in fact, is always one... :) all the rest are just filters :) and the more filters there are, the less trades are made by the Expert Advisor, its efficiency is not increased by this, and the overall profit is even reduced :) :)

Registr:
I don't need a scooter, I'm fine... :) what is the "power" of your MathCad, if it's not a secret? And with machine codes I can turn your computer into a useless machine, and what can you do with VBA...? :)
I can program in MathCad in 1 hour what you can't do in a month with VBA :)

Registr:

As practice shows, the indicator, in fact, is always one... :) all the rest are just filters :) and the more filters there are, the less trades are made by the Expert Advisor, its efficiency is not increased by this, and the overall profit is even reduced :) :)

Well, this is how to put the question about the organization of signals reception. It can be done according to the index scheme: select a bunch of indicators, describe directional conditions for each of them and then get the total directional index. The only difficulty is to define index weights for values for each indicator. I tried to implement such a scheme - it works. But I am still determining weights for this variant :-)
Reason: