HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an EA based on your IDEA - page 5

1. The MQL-4 I put down was not because of the varaka, but because of frustration after the forex tester from Koshelev.
It's so elegantly written in Pasquale that it's a shame for the time I wasted in the wretched language.
Programming in MQL-4, bypassing something that does not exist, reminds me of Vadim Shefner's novel "The Troubleshooter".
2. You may say a good word about a programmer, for example, me)))
I used to automate scientific research. That's when all control, measurement and processing of experimental data
The whole experiment is ploughed back into new innovations in cybernetics.
Now, as long as I can remember, you almost always had to work a lot smarter than the person who gave you the task,
because wherever scientists are peddling science bikes from general formulas, and sending their students for internships,
there must work a computer, because he personally promised that it will work, and the computer about lieutenant Rzhevsky is the same as before the Politburo.

My point is that if you work on a custom TC, you will put a lot of your own spin on it,
and maybe a lot more than what the client brought to the table.
I.e. formally, it is kind of shameless to work on it, and therefore you don't want to,
But if you work informally, as it should be, then the client's personality is no longer indifferent.

Korey: Tак вот, сколько помню, почти всегда нужно было работать намного умнее чем тот кто задачу тебе поставил...
...working on a bespoke TC will in one way or another introduce a lot of yourself into it, and maybe a lot more than the client brought to the table.
In other words, it is kind of unconscionable to work formally, which means it is humiliating, which is why you do not want to do it,
But if you work informally, as it should be, then the client's personality is no longer indifferent.

I am prepared to sign every word :-)

For MQL-4 relief and explanation, Vadim Shefner's "The Hardship Sweeper"

You don't have to work on someone else's TS.

Programming, as a field of activity, disciplines, aligns thoughts. This means that it allows you to screen out a large part of misconceptions.

The customer (to put it simply) is under an illusion, and the programmer is almost always aware of this. And taking money from him does... (qualify as he does). It is like the older kids at school playing cards.

SK. писал (а):

Programming, as a field of activity, disciplines, aligns thoughts. This means that it allows you to screen out a large part of misconceptions.

The customer (to put it simply) is under an illusion, and the programmer is almost always aware of this. And taking money from him does... (qualify as he does). It is like the older kids at school playing cards.

I've been everywhere I found expressing myself as an enthusiast, but no one has even started to tell me their TS, they're afraid or something ... =) it makes me wonder

wenay:
I've been everywhere I found expressing myself as an enthusiast, but no one has even started to tell me their TS, they're afraid or something ... =) I'm really curious.

What prevents you from making your own profitable TS? ;)

SK. писал (а):

The customer (to put it simply) is under an illusion, and the programmer is almost always aware of this. And taking money from him does... (qualify as he does). It's like when grown-ups at school play cards.

Greetings, Sergei!

There's a rational thought here

In arguments one is a fool and the other a scoundrel... ( a fool who does not know argues - a scoundrel who knows argues).

if a programmer knows it will not work and takes money, of course he is a scoundrel

- p2 ( do not take up unpromising implementations )

Korey:

1. The MQL-4 was lowered not because it was a cook, but because of frustration after the Forex Tester from Koshelev.
The programming in Pascual is so nicely done that I feel disappointed for my time using such a poky language.
Programming in MQL-4, bypassing something that does not exist, reminds me of Vadim Shefner's novel "The Troubleshooter".
2. You may say a good word about a programmer, for example, me)))
I used to automate scientific research. That's when all control, measurement and processing of experimental data
The whole experiment is ploughed back into new innovations in cybernetics.
Now, as long as I can remember, you almost always had to work a lot smarter than the person who gave you the task,
because wherever the scientists are peddling science bikes from general formulas, they're sending their students for internships,
there must work a computer, because he personally promised that it will work, and the computer about lieutenant Rzhevsky is the same as before the Politburo.

My point is that if you work on a custom TC, you will put a lot of your own spin on it,
and maybe a lot more than what the client brought to the table.
I.e. formally, it is kind of unconscionable to work on it, and therefore you don't want to,

hello! Korey

Once I fulfilled an order where the customer clearly defined the scope of TOR... I just wrote a program and gave it to the customer

The scheme worked ironclad! CLEAR TERMS OF REFERENCE, (NO ADVANCE PAYMENT), ONE HOUR WORK, TRANSFER, TRANSMISSION

when I tried to add my own, in my opinion, to improve the program, the customer flatly refused

the customer was happy with the development

but if i work on an idea not for money - which sometimes happens - here i contribute and create as a huzhozhnik

as for lieutenant rzhevsky, he came to wave his sword - usually without much thought - but very bravely - for the audience -

he only responded to questions where he could wave his saber - where he could think - or was pinned to the wall - there was silence - and that was it -

He's shitting on everyone he can - but it's boring without him.

NYROBA:
wenay:
I've been everywhere I found expressing myself as an enthusiast, but no one has even started to tell me their TS, they're afraid or something... =) just wondered.

It's no secret, I've already worked it out, all that's left is for you to write

NYROBA:
wenay:
I've found everywhere to be an enthusiast, but no one has even started to tell me their TS, they're afraid or ... =) I was just curious.

it's no secret, I've already developed it, all that's left is for mts to write

Reason: